FIFTY EIGHT.

Chapter song: star shopping by lil peep.

Colby's pov:

My hands ran up her waist as she straddled my body. Every single touch made me more sensitive.

I would do anything for this girl.

She kissed the side of my neck with her soft lips. When she pulled away we locked eyes. She looked down unbuttoning my jeans, then she pulled down my zipper, keeping that fucking innocent look on her face.

She started palming me making me let out a small breath. "I want you" I looked at her. She put her hand over my mouth. "Shush" she said stopping the small pleasure she was giving me.

"Wha-" she didn't let me finish before she interrupted me again.

"Shut up." She sat still, listening to the surroundings. "Shit" she got off me.

"Hand me my sh-" before she could finish we heard "yo y'all need to get outta here!" She started laughing I quickly buttoned my pants, smiling.

Me and her stood up walking awkwardly past the guy with a small smile on both of our faces.

We walked out the theater and quickly walked to the car. She still had the same smile, with a small laugh.

"Oh shit" she laugh slightly shutting the door throwing her head back onto the head rest.

I closed my door buckling up. "Where to?" I asked.

She just stared at me, the looked down then back to my eyes. "What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Your fly is down."

I sighed zipping it. "Shut up."

"Take me home, I guess." She shrugged.

"Will do." I started the car, as she let out a breath of air, signaling that the air felt good.

"God I wish it was cold outside." She put her feet on my dash.

"Me too" I turned on the radio.

**

I pulled into her driveway. "Alright" I stopped the cars.

"Thanks" is all she said and then she got out the car. She shut the door walking a few feet away before she walked back to door opening it and getting back inside.

She leaned in grabbing the side of my face kissing me. "Thanks for today jerk." She smiled a little rubbing her thumb on my cheek.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"See ya" she smiled getting back out the car and this time walking all the way to the door. I backed out the driveway, smiling.

Did i actually get her back? God I hope. I missed everything about her.
—————————————————————————-
Sorry it took so long to post. Been really busy with school.