FIFTY FIVE

Chapter song: Gold-wing by Billie Eilish

We were switching classes. I had gym next but didn't feel like going, so I decide to go into the bathroom. I waited for the bell to ring, noting that class started. I pulled out my vape hitting it then putting it back in my bra. I walked out the bathroom and then to my locker grabbing my board and the rest of my stuff.

I shoved my stuff into my bag. I heard a door slam, i quickly looked over and saw Colby walking out of the principles office.

I furrowed my eyes brows, I saw him walk outside. I closed my locker walking out. I saw Colby on a bench.

He had a bag of ice on his lips and he was looking down at his fist, that was red, and bruised.

I walked over to him standing in front of him. He looked up at me. I sat down.

"Expelled?" I kept my words short.

"Yeah. Third fight in a week." He laughed a little tucking his hand into his pocket.

"How long?" I asked.

"Two weeks"

I didn't say anything I just nodded.

"I have to admit, as much as I hate you..." I paused looking at Colby. "It was kinda hot." I looked away.

I heard Colby chuckle.

"Nate was never your type was he?" Colby asked.

"No." I laughed. "Think I just needed a distraction, which I sound like a dick for saying that but, I don't know I love the adrenaline of it all." I explained.

"Yeah?" Colby took the bag of ice off his lips, I saw the wound on his top lip, I nodded. Colby leaned in pushing his lips onto mine. I pulled away as he ran his finger on my bottom lip.

"Did you drive here?" I asked. He pulled away, "yeah". I stood up grabbing his hand, "come" he smirked grabbing his book bag off the ground throwing it over his shoulder.

He led me to his car, unlocking it. He got in the driver seat. I threw my bag in the front seat, getting in the back.

He looked back, confused at first but then he got it, he climb in the back.
————————————————————————-
Next one is gonna be good. 🤭