SEVENTY TWO

Chapter song: romantic homicide by D4vd

"Hey Kiara" Cameron smiled.

What the fuck. What the actual fucking fuck!

"Cameron!?"

"Kie, did you get the bread sticks." Colby asked walking to the entry way. "Who this?" Colby asked.

I just stared at Cameron. "Wow. You clearly moved on fast." Cameron looked at me disgusted.

"Holy shit. Your Cameron." Colby walked over to me. "Shit... definitely upgraded" Colby laughed.

"And you are?" Cameron looked at Colby. "Colby" Colby stuck out his hand, "her boyfriend" he smirked. Cameron shoved his arm away.

"You should go" I looked at Cameron.

"Kiara can we just talk please." Cam asked. I looked at Colby then back at Cameron.

"No" I shook my head. I went to shut the door but Cameron stopped me. "Please, I love you."

"She said leave." Colby stepped in front me.

"Fuck you. I'm not talking to you." Cam stepped into the house.

"She." Colby paused. "Asked you to leave." I could see Colby's hands getting ready to throw a punch, but I could tell he was trying to stay calm. "Now get the hell out."

"What's your problem man. I just want to talk to my girlfriend." Cameron shoved Colby.

"I'm not your girlfriend anymore nor will I ever be again." I furrowed my eyebrows.

Colby gave up swinging to Cameron's face. Cameron fell back. Colby hovered over him, "get out. Don't come back."

"Colby." I grabbed his arm. He looked at me pulling away from cam.

Cameron stood up. "You'll regret leaving me" he grabbed his nose walking out the door. I shut it, locking it behind him.

"Are you okay?!" I grabbed Colby's face making sure he was fine. "I'm good. Did you know he was coming?" Colby stared down at me.

"No I didn't. All I know is he's not gonna leave me alone until I talk to him." I sighed walking to the kitchen.

Colby followed. "He will." He grabbed my face. "I'll make sure if it." He kissed my forehead.

"Can we just watch a movie? I just want to forget about it." I looked at Colby through the top of my eyes. "Of course." Colby nodded.

I grabbed my plate of pizza walking to the living room waiting for Colby. He walked in with his own plate, sitting down next to me. He pulled the blanket over the both of us.

I smiled taking a bit of my food.

"Thanks." I looked at Colby. He looked r me with a confused look on his face, along with a mouth full of food.

"For dealing with him" I continued . Colby swallowed his food. "Of course baby. I'll always be here.if he continues I'll do more than just punch him." Colby rolled his eyes.

I laughed. I set my plate down on the table leaning back into Colby as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Sometimes I feel bad for the way things ended." I sigh. "Why?" Colby asked. I rubbed my thumb against his hand.

"I don't know. Just guilty." I shrugged. "We'll he treated you like shit. So... don't." Colby kissed the top of my head.

"Yeah I know." I turned my head to the side looking at him. "I love you" I smiled.

He just pushed his lips onto mine for a small kiss.  "I promise I'll never treat you like that." Colby used his thumb rubbing gently over my chin. Then to my jawline.

"Yeah?" I made eye contact. "Promise." He whispered kissing my lips again.
—————————————————————————-
AGH