SIXTY FIVE

Chapter song: sleep walk by deftones

"You want me to come with you?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah, I'll but your plane ticket and everything." He smiled.

"Colby." I paused. "I would love to go to La but, I'm not sure my dad would be so okay with that."

"Your almost 18, you can make your own decisions." Colby looked at me.

"It's not that easy."

"What do you mean?" He grabbed my hand. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "It's hard to explain. My dads not such as easy person to talk to."

"I met your dad, he's nice." Colby gave me a confused look. "Do you want me to talk to him?" He asked.

I sat there for a minute. "I'll ask, but can you like be with me when I ask?"

"Of course." He smiled.

He pulled my hips in closer to him, pulling me into his lap. "We should probably get to school you know." I suggest.

"It's Friday, we normally skip Fridays." He smiled. "Yeah. Uhm do you have any Tylenol?" I asked.

"Yeah." He reached over to his side drawer pulling out a bottle. "Here" he took out to pills handing them to me.

"I could've gotten them out myself." I held the pills in my hand.

"I know, but-" I didn't let him finish I got up out of his lap and started walking out the door.

"Where are you going." He sat up.

"You sure do ask that question a lot" I laughed. "Getting some water." I peeked my head through the door. He quickly stood up as I started running down the steps, he chased me.

I got to the kitchen where he picked me up making me laugh, he set me on the counter. "Sit"

He grabbed a cup out of the cabinet and walked over to his fridge pouring water and ice into the cup. He handed it to me, I smiled taking the two pills. I set the cup of water down.

He ran his hands up my thighs. "You do realize I'm only wearing underwear and a big-t shirt, your mom could walk in any second."

"That's your problem, you took your pants off last night." Colby did a small laugh at the end.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Cus no one sleeps in jeans. It's uncomfortable."

He squints his eyes at me and I do it back. He smiled pecking my lips.

"Mm, while your in a good mood. Can I ask you something?" He continued rubbing my thighs.

"Good mood? So you can only ask me stuff in a good mood?" I said. "We'll, you know wh-" I interrupted him. "Just messing Brock. Sure go ahead."

He smiled then dropped it. "Why did you take them? Was it because of me? And I know you said you wanted to feel better but there has to be another re-" I stopped him.

"Colby... I promise it wasn't because of you." I got down from the counter. "I just. I'm going through it right now, I have depression. Bad depression. It happens." I look up at him.

He grabbed my face. "So your okay?" He asked.

"Well no but, Ill get better." I smiled.

"Good." He bent down a bit, pulling my lips to his.

He pulled away. "I know your going through alot but. I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend. Give me another shot? I know I fucked up, but I miss us, and I want it to be official, no games, no bets, just us." He asked. I sat there, my tongue pressed against my cheek.

Wtf do I say!? I want to but what if it makes things worse. Colby is the only thing that has been on my mind lately even with Nate, and he never fails to make me smile. What if he's what I need.
—————————————————————————-
MORE SOON!