TWENTY- FIVE

Chapter song: she by Tyler, the creator, and frank ocean

I woke up, letting out a soft sigh. Colby's body came closer to mine, he kissed the back of my head.

I closed my eyes back trying to fall back asleep. "Colby?" I whispered.

"Hm?"

"Move your arm, it's poking my back." I moved around.

"Oh sorry." He moved his arm, behind my head.

I closed my eyes trying to fall back asleep but again, my back.

"Colby? Your arm." I groaned.

"Shit. That's not my arm." He sat up, I sat up looking over at him. "What?" I asked.

I looked down. "Oh?" I let out a small laugh.

"It's not funny, I'm going back to sleep." He turned over. I lean over to his ear.

"It kinda is tho." I kiss his neck gently. All of a sudden he is on top of me and my hands are pinned beside my head.

"Keep playing with me princess." He made eye contact.

I was speechless.

"That's what I thought." He mumbled as he ghosted his lips against mine.

Our lips moved in sync. "Alright. Get up, for school." He stood up.

"Yeah. Uhm right." I sat up.

"What do I wear to school?" I asked.

"Here" he handed me a shirt. "And just wear those joggers.

"Okay." I smiled. I stood up and walked to his bathroom. "Be out in a sec." I closed the door and changed into the shirt.

I came back out a grabbed my shoes from the floor putting them on.

"Not the cutest but it'll do." I shrug.

Colby walks out his closet shirtless, I couldn't help but stare. "Like what you see love?" He smirked, sliding on his shirt.

"Uhm..." I didn't finish. "It's okay, I know what your thinking." He walked towards me.

"And what is that?" I looked down.

He grabbed my chin. "Don't worry about it, just know that I know." He kept the same smirk on his face.

I swatted his hands away. "Whatever let's just go." I quickly pull away. He lets out a small huff as he puts in his shoes.

——

"Want anything?" He asked as he pulled into Starbucks.

"Uhm yeah, just whatever you get I guess." I smile then look back at my phone.

"Alright."

He tells the lady what he wants and pulls up to the next window. She hands us two drinks. He hands me one laying and pulling off.

"What is it?" I ask.

"An iced coffee, just try it." He smiled putting his hand in my thigh.

I look down letting out a small gasp. "Okay" I nod taking a sip.

"It's not bad" I smile. "Good." He smiled back.

He pulls into the school and parks. "Yay. My favorite place." I roll my eyes.

"You know we haven't really been studying, or you haven't been tutoring me." I laugh, shutting the car door.

He walked beside me. "You sure, cus I'm pretty sure you've gotten better at kissing, so I'm obviously doing something." He chuckled.

I elbow him. "Shut up."

We walk inside the school and he goes to his locker.

"Hm, riding to school with Colby again? I'm sure that's not the only thing your riding." Katrina says as I open my locker.

"Katrina! Seriously, me and Colby have nothing going on, I promise." I put my things in my locker.

"Mhm sure" she rolls her eyes.

"Fine. I give up, there is something going on. We've been kissing and something happened yesterday." I groan in frustration.

"Oh my god. I was like kinda messing with you, are you serious?" She looks at me.

I nod. "Yeah, don't tell Tara tho, or Sam or anybody please."

"I won't. Are you still with Cam?" She asked.

"I'm breaking up with him tonight." I reassured her.

"Good. Do you plan to take it any further with Colby?" She asked.

"Uhm I want to, but i don't know when." I shrug. Then the bell rings.

"Alright, ima go to class, talk about this tonight. I'll tell Tara." I hug her.

"Yeah, call me." She smiled.

————————————————————————-
Sorry for the short chapter but Atleast it's something.