FOURTY SEVEN

Chapter song: wtf are we talking for by labrinth

*saturday morning*

I wake up, keeping my eyes closed as I let out a small groan. I turn over to my alarm that was going off.

I open my eyes to see it's not my alarm, my phone was ringing. I squint and see 'Colby'

I answer it.

"Hello" I kinda of whispered cus I was tired.

"Yo, can you help me?" He asked.

"I guess, what's up?"

"Can you dye my hair again? You did good the first time and I wanna do blue again." He explained.

"Colby. I just started talking to you again, that doesn't mean we are best friends."

"Kie. Please, I..." he paused. "I have a date tonight." He finished his sentence.

"A date. Oh wow. With who?" I asked.

"I don't know." He laughed. "Sam said I lost my game so he tryna set me up on a date, to be honest I don't really wanna go" Colby laughed.

It was nice to hear his laugh again, I laughed smiling. "Yeah, come over in 10?" I suggested.

"Yeah. See ya. Bye" he hung up before I could say bye. I shrug it off and get out of bed. I didn't bother to change. I was wearing shirts and a tank top, I didn't even bother to put on a bra.

I get a notification. It was Nate

'Pick you up at 3 for the coffee house?'

I replied.

'See ya then ;)'

I put my phone down and made my bed. I then put on some socks and went into my bathroom to clean it a bit. I grabbed the trash bag out the trash can and tied it, walking downstairs.

I walked outside and my dadas car was gone. He didn't have work and I have no clue where he is. I push past it and throw the trash in the trash bin.

I then see Colby pulling in. I smile walking up to his car as he pulls in the driveway.

He gets out the car with a bag in his hand. I walk up to him, not knowing what to do, or what to say.

He leaned in for a hug, it was awkward

He put his hands on my waist hugging me, not to tight but tight.

"Thanks for doing this" he smiled.

"Sure." I couldn't help but noticed Colby staring at my chest.

"Let's uh, go inside." I nod, pushing my lips together. I walk in-front of him leading him into the house.

I walk upstairs with him behind me and into my bathroom.

He sets the bag of stuff down.

"Same blue as last time?" I asked.

"Yup." He handed me the dye.

He sat down on the chair. I mixed they dye and conditioner together.

I started dying the ends.

"So this date? She cute?" I asked

"Like I said, I have no clue who she is" he looked up from his phone, staring at me through the mirror.

"Oh. Wow. Gonna let me know how that goes?" I asked.

"Wouldn't that be weird?" He chuckled.

"Why?"

"Cus you know, we used to be a thing." He says.

"Well. Now I'm your wingwomen." I laughed a bit, moving to the front. I stood in front of him, he looked up at me.

"Sorry, this is a awkward position" I paused.

"That's what she said." Colby shrugged.

I shoved his arm. "Har har. So funny." I started putting the dye in his hair. I felt Colby's hands snake up my waist, holding my hips.

I paused for a minute, but didn't bother to take them off.

"I- I'm done" I backed up, taking the off the gloves, "just wait like 30 minutes, then you can rinse it out and I'll blow dry it for you." I smiled throwing away the rest of the stuff.

"What do we do in the mean time?" I asked.

"I don't know, wanna just like watch a movie or something?" He mentioned.

"Yeah I guess" I trail my eyes off.
—————————————————————————-