TWENTY-TWO

Chapter song: do I wanna know by Arctic monkeys (and yes I'm bringing these back.)

I walked to my locker grabbing all my things out.

"Hey Kiara, wanna come over? Me and Sam are gonna watch a movie." I heard Katrina ask.

I close my locker and see her and Sam standing there. Sam had a certain glare in his eye. "I would love to but I have to study with Colby." I sigh.

They walked with me as we began walking out the school. "Study? With Colby?" She asked confused.

"Yeah apparently he's really smart and I failed a test so Mr.Linsey told Colby to be my tutor." I saw Colby pull up, I smiled and opened his car door setting my stuff down.

"It's a lot, but that's for the invitation." I smiled, Katrina took a step closer to me.

She whispered in my ear, "does Cameron know how much your hanging around him." She backed up and looked at me.

"He's just a friend" I ignored the main part of the question and got in the car.

I shut the door and told Colby to drive.

"What was that all about?" Colby asked.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." I pulled out my phone and scrolled through instagram.

Colby pulled into his drive, he didn't live far from the school.

We got out and we walked inside only to be greeted by his parents.

"Mom, dad." Colby smiled hugging them.

They hugged him back, "oh" colby grabbed my hand pulling my to him. "This Kiara my..." colby paused and looked at me.

"Friend." I smiled a waved. "Well nice to meet you." His mom spoke.

"Colby me and you mother are gonna go pick up some groceries, we will be back for dinner." His dad explained, colby nodded.

"We'll be in my room studying." He grabbed my hand and pulled me along, "nice to meet y'all." I smiled as we walked up the stairs.

Colby walked into his room and I walked in behind him. He shut the door behind me.

I sat on his bed looking around, colby took off his shoes and sat next to me. "Friend?" Colby questioned.

"Well I mean that's what we are." I shrug. Colby grabbed my jaw and pulled me into a kiss. I laid back as he climbed on top of me.

"Yeah cus friends casually make out." He pulled from the kiss. "You don't kiss your friends?" I look at him.

"No, no I do not." He laughed, "oh then your missing out." I pulled him back down onto my lips.

He kissed down my neck, sucking at it, soothing the pain with his tongue.

I felt his hand move to my jeans unbuttoning them, he pulled from my neck looking at me, I nodded.

I felt his hand in my pants, rubbing my heat through my underwear. I let out a shaky breath.

He placed his lips back onto mine this time using tongue.

Colby pulled away standing on his knees as he took off my pants, showing my dark blue underwear.

He lifted up my shirt showing my stomach, he kissed it gently. He looked at me through the top of his eyes.

I bit my bottom lip, I thought about stopping but just every little touch felt so good.

I know with Cameron all he wanted was sex, and nudes and all that but with Colby sure it was sexual but he actually made me laugh and I enjoyed talking to him, it wasn't always about sex.

He grabbed the sides of my underwear pulling them off. Colby came back up to my lips. "How many?" He asked.

"Uhm... two." I panicked. I'm not used to this.

He pulled the blanket over us a little bit. I felt his fingers trace my heat. Then I felt one of his cold fingers enter me. I let out a small moan, as another one was felt. He began pumping his two fingers.

"Colby." I let out a small moan. I threw my head back a bit as he kissed my neck. He hit my g-spot and my stomach dropped. Making me let out a louder moan.

"Good girl" Colby whispered against my neck. He pulled out his fingers leaving me throbbing. He kissed down my neck then to my stomach and then I felt his tongue replace where his fingers used to be. "Oh fuck." I pitched.

I gripped onto the sheets. I threw my head back letting out a loud moan. I didn't want this to go any further but it just felt so good.

It was gentle but intense.

This would probably be a good time to tell Colby I'm a virgin, so we don't go any further but my moans were the only thing escaping my mouth.

"Does that feel good princess?" He whispered, kissing my heat gently, to then continue what he was doing.

I bit down on my bottom lip, containing my moans. "Yeah." I let out a breath. My heavy breathing filled the air.

"Oh god." I felt a knot in my stomach, I gripped onto the pillows beside me, releasing. I let out a big breath. "Shit sorry." I apologized.

Colby poked his head up from under the covers, smiling.

"Uhm.." I looked back and fourth with an awkward smile one my face. "Are you nervous now?" He asked.

"I'm just, not uh used to stuff like this." I put my underwear.

"Well did you like it?" He sat back using his elbows to hood his body.

"Yeah" I leaned over kissing his lips. I smiled standing up. "Ima go to the bathroom." I walked into his bathroom, shutting the door.
—————————————————————————-
Well. Ha 🫢. Also I'm bring the chapter songs back because I enjoy giving you guys a taste of what I listen to and I feel like it adds to the story you know :).