FOURTY TWO

Chapter song: when I rip by labrinth

I wake up, with my head rested upon a toilet seat. I looked around letting out a groan. I see a random dude in the bathroom as well. I crawl over to him checking his pockets.

I grab his phone, I check the time.

8:31

I tried to slip his phone back into his pocket but a small bag falls out. I lift it up and see two pills. I quickly walk over to the toilet wear i woke up and looked around I saw a small empty bag, then on the counter. A line of powder.

"Shit..." I looked around. I finally stood up, I turned on the sink and rinsed my face off. I dry it and walk out the bathroom. I see the messy halls.

I walk to the living room where I vaguely remember leaving my shoes. I see them on the floor. I slip them on and walk to the kitchen looking for Tylenol. I found some taking the pills.

I walk to the front door where u saw my purse hanging. I grabbed it off the wall and grabbed my phone out of it tryna turn my phone in but it was dead.

"Hey" I hear a voice. I turned around and saw the guy that was in the bathroom.

"Oh Uhm hi." I smiled, "can I use your phone, I need to call and Uber." I ask.

"Well, I'm fixing to head out. I'll drive you. I don't really drink last night, I was watching you. You were crazy. You gave me a bag of pills." He laughed.

"Shit Uhm yeah I'm sorry. I lose control when I'm drunk." I laugh a little as I watched him grab his keys.

"It's cool we've all been there." He laughed.

"Yah" I followed him out to his car. I got in the passenger side.

He started the car, "address?" He asked.

I told him my address and he typed it into his phone, backing out the driveway.

"So, do I know you?" I asked.

"Nah, I just saw you at the party last night, I tired to talk to you but you were drunk, stoned? I don't know what you were, I decided to help you out." He explained.

"Oh." I focused on the road.

"Names Nate." He smiled. I smiled back.

"Kiara."

"Well, Kiara, we have arrived at your destination." He pulled into my driveway.

"Thanks for the ride" I thanked him.

"Of course." He nodded. I went to open the door but I stopped.

"Can I get your number?" I questioned.

"Uhm...." He paused.

"Just cause, your cool and you helped me out, who knows I might need you when I'm drunk, stoned, whatever I was again." I laughed a little.

"Sure" he smiled.

He gave me his phone and I typed my number into it.

"Here" he grabbed a pen and grabbed my arm signing it.

"Text time later? Let me know your okay?" He asked.

I nodded. "Bye" I got out the car. As he was backing out the driveway it hit me.

Colby's gone.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, shaking my head, to stop myself from thinking about him.

I walked inside to see my dad sitting in the couch. He stood up quickly walking to me as I walked through the front door.

"Oh thank god. You hadn't come home last night. I was worried. Are you okay?" He asked hugging me.

"I Uhm." He interrupted me.

"What's the smell? Have you been drinking?" He asked.

"No. Dad." I shook my head taking off my shoes trying to walk past him, he stopped me.

"Don't lie to me."

"Okay yeah I did, a little, it was just me Katrina and her mom. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I make up a story.

"Next time ask permission, got it." He said sternly.

"Yeah. Whatever." I walked past him and went upstairs to my room. I closed my door falling back into my bed, letting out a groan. I looked at the ceiling.

"Fuck" I felt a tear fall down my face.

I'm just so tired.

I put my phone on the charger. I walked to the bathroom taking a shower. Once I got out, I put on some joggers and a hoodie.

My phone turned on.

I heard a buzz. It was Nate.

"You okay?"

I decided rather to respond or not. I did a quick respond.

"Yeah. Just gonna take a nap."

He texted back. "No school?"

"Shit I forgot, I'm just gonna skip. I don't even care anymore."

I put my phone down and laid my wet hair on my pillow. I curled my knees up and pulled the blanket over me.

I saw the blanket Colby had bought me. I grabbed  it, hugging it tightly as I felt another tear drip. I closed my eyes trying to sleep through it.

—————————————————————————
So sorry fir the late post. I just started school back, haven't had a lot  time to write. Just want to say, ima make a schedule.

Mon- No update.
Tues- no update.
Wedn- half chapter (550-650) words.
Thursday- no update.
Friday- possible update or half chapter.
Sat- update.
Sunday- update.