THIRTY-ONE

Chapter song: romantic lover by eyedress

He pulled into my driveway. "I don't see my dad car, so I think he's at work." I unbuckled. We got out the car.

I walked up to the front door, as I tried to open it, it was locked. I looked under the porch mat and found it. I unlocked the door and went inside.

I walked up to my room as he followed me.

He closed the door behind him. "Alright Uhm you can just wait right here and lemme shower real quick and get changed." I said.

"Can I join?" He looked at me with those eyes.

"Hmm, no" I smile and walk to my closet just then I felt hands wrap around my waist and pick me up. I was carried into the bathroom. Colby opened the shower door, getting inside. I was laughing the whole time.

He turned on the shower, making me screech. "Colby! I still have my clothes on." I laughed.

"Your right. They should probably come off." He pulled my now soaking wet shirt off my body. I had on no bra. He pushed his lips onto mine.

I pulled his shirt up, and pulled from the kiss to pull it off his head and throw it somewhere in the bathroom.

He bent down, tugging at my pants trying to pull them off, it took a minute as they were soaking wet. But he finally got them off, then he took his pants off, throwing them with the rest of our clothes.

I pulled off my underwear throwing them as well, Colby did the same with his boxers.

He pushed his lips onto mine. His hands went to the back of my head pulling my hair out of my pony tail. Colby pushed me against the wall, and began kissing my body.

"We gotta hurry, that way we can still make it to breakfast." I bit my lip as he kissed my breast.

He grabbed my soap from the shelf and put it all over my body. He stood behind me wrapping his hands around my waist. His hands traced my body as he rubbed it in.

"You sure?" He asked. "Just fuck me already." I moaned.

"If you insist." He bent me over, putting himself inside me.

I gripped onto the shelf where the soaps were. Colby thrusted in and out of me. "Shit" i let out a heavy breath.

His skin against mine as he paced himself in and out of me. I let out a moan.

"Kiara" his grip on my hips became tighter. He went in fully, and faster. Making me let out a continuation of moans.

"Good girl." He let out a small groan.

"Colby" I moaned one last time before releasing. My heavy breathing was even louder, as my legs became weak.

Colby pulled out, and released. I stood up fully trying to keep my balance as I ran my body underneath the water.

"I don't think we are gonna make it to breakfast." I spoke.

"We have time" Colby kissed my cheek. I turned around facing him.

"Correction, I won't be able to make it without my legs giving out." I smiled up at him as I washed my hair.

"I mean it lets me know I did good, but if anything I can always carry you." He smiled down at me as he got some shampoo and washed his hair.

I let out a small laugh as I got out the shower. "I'll be in my room getting ready, when your done." I grabbed a towel drying off my body.

I wrapped around my body and walked into my room. I went to my closet picking out some clothes, suitable for the fair. I grabbed my cargo pants and paired them with a black crop.

I grabbed some socks and slid them in, just as Colby walked into the room.

"You know what I just realized" Colby looked at me.

"Huh?" I asked tying my shoes.

"My clothes" he held up his clothes that he supposed to wear, that were now soaking wet.

I laughed.

"It's not funny" he stood in my doorway.

"Actually I find it," I paused walking up to him, "very funny" I smiled up at him pecking his lips.

"I'll dry them." I take the clothes out of his hand and walk to the laundry room throwing them in the dryer.

I walked back into my room. "So do I just sit here with only a towel on?" He asked as I closed my door.

"I mean..." I looked hun up and down, "I don't have a problem with it."

"You think your so funny" he rolled his eyes.

"I think I'm hilarious, also it was your idea to get in the shower with your clothes on." I looked at him as he flopped back onto my bed. I walked over to him grabbing his hands, I pulled him to sit up.

"Ima go do my makeup" I kissed his cheek.

"You look good." He winked as I walked out the room. I smiled and went to the bathroom and did some simple makeup. Just a little bit of concealer, eyeliner, mascara and highlighter. By the time I was done, I heard The dryer beep. I walked to the laundry room and took out Colby's clothes.

I walk back to my room to see Colby on my bed, on his phone. "Here's your clothes" I handed him his clothes.

He sat up. "Thanks"
—————————————————————————
Since I did take a week break I have y'all a little bit of a longer chapter and something to be excited about. More tomorrow. also thank you guys for being so understanding. I just needed some time away and to get settled in with this new house, so thank you. Love you guys. 🤍