FIFTEEN

Kiara's pov

"I'm fine" I smiled. I couldn't help but notice his hands were still on my hips, I looked up at him because he was about 2-3 inches taller than me.

I looked down at his lips then back to his eyes. He leaned in for a kiss. His lips touched mine gently.

I pulled away,I put my hands on the side of his face, pushing my lips back onto his.

Our lips moved in sync, as his hands travel down my body reaching my butt. He picked me up sitting me on top of the counter.

Our lips detached for a quick second enough for me to get out, "we shouldn't be doing this." But it was more of a mumble because our lips were to busy.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth I was fine with it, even if I wasn't good at it.

His hands traced my hips reaching my thigh. His hands ran up my inner thigh.

God this definitely had to be the alcohol taking over because it definitely wasn't me.

I let out a heavy breath he planted his lips to my neck. Nibbling at it gently soothing the pain with his tongue.

I put my hand on the back of his head, pulling his lips to mine. As I pulled away he bit my bottom lip.

He looked at me with lust in his eyes.

I let out a small moan.

"What the fuck." I heard a voice.

I gasped. "Shit" Colby quickly backed away.

"I just came to get jakes phone." Tara said wide eyed. I brush my hair behind my ears.

She walked away quickly. 

I got off the counter and walked over to Colby.

"Colby?" I mumbled as I was embarrassed.

"Yeah." He walked back over to me.

"No one can know about this and I mean no one."  I looked up at him. "Okay." He leaned into kiss my lips but I pulled away.

"Colby no, I'm tipsy and it was just in the moment. I'm dating someone." I back away. Colby looked away.

"Break up with him." Colby looked at me again.

"I plan to." I look at the floor.

"Then you can be with me, right?" He grabbed my chin with his pointer finger.

I pushed it away. "No Colby. Like I said it was in the moment. Your a play boy, you said it yourself you hookup and you leave. I'm not gonna be one of your hookups." I began walking away.

"Kiara, your not and you won't." He grabbed my arm.

"Colby just let it go." I walked outside seeing everyone talking. I took a deep breath getting into the hot tub. Everyone stopped staring at me, Colby then walked out and got it. They stared at us. "What?" I got annoyed.

"I can only guess what y'all did." Jake laughs, eyeing down my neck. I quickly get out the hot tub. I walk inside and into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and saw 2 hickeys.

I sigh. Washing my face with water.

I just fucking cheated on Cameron. But oddly enough I don't care. I didn't care, I liked it, and that's bad.

I turn off the water and I hear a knock at the bathroom door. "Kiara?" I heard someone call my name. It was a guy.

"Yeah?" I asked, opening the door, I see Colby.

"You okay?" He looked at me because I seemed a bit stressed.

"Uhm I think." I look down.

We sat there in silence before I spoke up. "Colby I kissed you." I looked up.

"Well it was a little more than that." He had a certain tone. "I fucking kissed you. And, I liked it." I looked back down.

"What?" He asked confused. "You liked it?" He continued. I nodded.

He grabbed my chin with his index finger making me look him in the eye. He pulled my lips to his, my lips ghosted his before I gently placed them I top of his.

I pulled away leaving our foreheads touching. He put his hand on my jaw pulling me in again.

"Can we keep this between us?" I whisper between the kiss. "At least until I break up with cam." I pull away looking up at him.

He smiles, "yeah, it'll be out little secret." He shrugged laughing a bit.

"Alright. Yeah let's get back out there before they think something." Colby suggest, "yeah." I nodded as I followed him outside.
_______________________________