SEVENTY SIX

Chapter song: blue hair by tv girl

Colby wiped my lip with his thumb. "Good girl" I stood up as Colby adjusted him self, zipping his pants.

"I need to head home and get ready. Kat is meeting me to do my makeup for me." I grabbed Colby's hands looking up at him, I leaned into him resting my chin on his chest.

"Okay. I can't wait to see you in your dress." He kissed my forehead. "I can't wait to see you in a suit." I smiled taking my chin off his chest, I stood on my toes pecking his lips. "I love you" I whispered, he pecked my lips again. "I love you, kie."

"Text me when your on the way." I told him. "Of course. Bye." He smiled. "Bye." I pecked his lips one last time before leaving his room and walking downstairs. I walked out the front and saw his mom. "Hey Kiara." She smiled, I smiled and waved as I walked to my car and got in.

I walked inside and saw my dad on the couch watching tv. "Hi dad." I smiled, "hey." He turned to me to then quickly look back at the tv.

"Katrina will be over in a few to help with my makeup." I said walking up the stairs. "Okay." I heard his voice faintly. I walked into my room took of my clothes, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me. I walked to the bathroom turning on the shower. I stepped out putting on a robe, and putting my hair in a towel.

I walked back into my room and saw I got a text from Kat.

'I'm here.'

'Okay just walk in, I'm in my room."

A few minutes later kat walked in, "hey" she smiled, she had a bag full of stuff. Her hair was already done, it was curled a little. "Okay cmon." She took me to my bathroom and started doing my makeup.

I slipped on my dress and kat walked back into the room. "Bro, you look so good." She smiled. "Says you." I looked at her, she was wearing a light blue dress, that was a little sparkly.

"Are you wearing heels." She asked. "Yeah." I picked them up of the floor. "I love those."

"You can have them after, I won't ever wear them again." I laughed. "True."

"So. I haven't told you yet, but, if it wasn't obvious me and Colby are dating." I looked over at Katrina who was putting on hoop earrings.

"Oh girl. I could tell. Y'all are always all over each other. Plus the way he looks at you. I've never seen that before. He seriously loves you." Hearing kat say that made me smile. I heard my phone buzz and it was from Colby.

'I'm on the way, beautiful.'

I smiled just texting back a small ok.

"I'm nervous, because no one In school knows we're together and tonight it's gonna kinda be shown." I sprayed perfume on me.

"Don't be, because you know what, no matter what people think, they call all suck my dick." Kat  said, I laughed a little. "I love you."

"I love you too." She laughed back.

"They're here." I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. My dad saw me. "You look so beautiful." He smiled. "Just like your mother." He kinda looked away for a second.

"Thanks dad." I smiled hugging him, he hesitated but hugged me back. "I love you." I smiled pulling from the hug. "I love you too bug."

"Have fun." I heard him say as me and Katrina walks out the door. We walked down the driveway and there I saw Colby and Sam step out the car in suits.

I walked over to Colby. "Holy shit. You look so good." He kissed my hand. "You in a suit... might just turn me on." I smirked, he smiled and grabbed my face pulling me into a kiss. "Oh." He pulled from the kiss opening the driver side door. Handing me a bouquet of flowers.

"Colby. You didn't have to." I smiled hugging him. "We'll I did." He grabbed my hips, "so be thankful." He smirked. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck.

"I'm very thankful" I said in a sarcastic but not actually being sarcastic tone. I felt his smile into the kiss.

"Alright, stop smooching. We gotta go." I heard Sam yell.

I pulled from the kiss looking at him, flicking him off. "Love you too." He said sarcastically.

Colby opened the passenger door for me letting me in.

Sam and kat were in the back.
————————————————————-/——
Wow it's been awhile. How y'all been?