SIXTY SIX

I sat there for a minute with my tongue pressed against my cheek, sitting in front of Colby aa his finger tips run up my thighs. "You know what, screw it, let's give it a shot." I smiled.

"Really?" He smiled.

"Yes" I laughed. He pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away laughing.

"Just know dating me comes with a lot of negative." I sighed.

"Okay and? I'll help you through it, because Ik there's some positive in there" he pointed to my head.

I smiled again, pushing my lips onto his. Then his mom came into the kitchen. I pulled away. "Oh." I got down from the counter. "Sorry" I apologized.

"Your okay." She smiled a bit. "Glad to see you feeling better."

"Yeah a bit." I nodded.

She walked over to me, hugging me, I was scared at first but I hugged back. "Oh and here's your phone, I charged it for you." She handed me my phone. "Oh thank you"

I turned on my phone seeing a bunch of missed calls from my dad, a few texts from kat, and a few other messages.

"Hey I'll be right back." I said to Colby, he nodded and continued talking to his mom as she unloaded the groceries she had.

I click my dads number calling him back.

"Hello?"

"Hey dad sorry I had stayed at Colby's."

"Colby? Y'all talking again?"

"Yeah. Well more than that now."

"Oh really? What about Nate."

"Some stuff happened. I'm sorry for not telling you."

"No it's okay.I'm just glad to hear your safe. You coming home tonight?"

"Yes. Uhm is it okay if Colby comes, we need to talk."

"Of course, invite the boy over for dinner, we could order pizza"

"Okay, thanks dad."

"Your welcome. Okay well by kiddo."

"Wait dad."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I smiled hanging up the phone. I walked back into the kitchen with Colby and his mom.

"Everything okay?" Colby asked as I stood next to him, he gently rested his hand on my back.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Mrs brock..." she stopped me. "Please call me Pat."

"Oh okay, well Pat I was wondering if Colby could come over to my house to night? My dad invited him over for dinner."

"We'll of course he can. Anything to see my boy happy." She grabbed his cheeks.

"Mom." He side eyed her, making her laugh.

I smiled up at him. "Me and kie are gonna go change ima take her to lunch. " Colby broke eye contact with me to tell his mom.

"Okay sounds good"

Colby grabbed my hand bringing home up to his room. "Lunch?" I asked shutting the door.

"Yeah." He smiled. "Do you not wanna go?" He asked.

"No I do. I very much do, but is it a date?" I gave him a small smirk.

He walked over to me, putting his hand on my jaw. "I don't know do you want it to be one?" He smirked back.

"Yes. It's what people who are dating do, right?"

"It is." He chuckled, leaning down to my lips, I stood on my toes as I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

He laid me down on his bed, kissing my neck gently. He pulled away locking eyes with mine as he tucked the loose hair, to behind my ear. "Your so beautiful" he smiled, I just kept looking up at him, looking down at his lips then back to his eyes.

"I think we should get ready." He whispered. "Wait, a few more seconds." I pulled him to look at me, making eye contact again. He looked for a few seconds then looked away pressing his tongue in his cheek, laughing a bit.

"Aw. That's cute." I said. "What?" He looked back at me.

"I made you nervous." I laughed a bit. "Shut the fuck up." He grabbed a pillow putting it over my face as he stood up. I took the pillow off watching him walk to his closet.
—————————————————————————
:)