FOURTY

Chapter song: I know by big Sean and Jhené Aiko.

We pull into Colby's driveway, "alright stay right here I'll be back." He got out the car and walked into his house.

I pulled out my phone and opened instagram, I saw a post from Colby.

@colbybrock- blur hair is starting to fade :(

Liked by jakeweber, Samgolbach, Tarayummy, and 178 others.

Comments

@samgolbach- dye it red next

@jakeweber- you so cute ;)

View all 42 comments

I liked it, and continued to scroll, shortly after Colby came back out wearing a black jacket with white spiders on it, with a white shirt and black jeans. He had his usual chains and rings.

He got in the car.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded. He rolled down the windows and turned up the radio backing out the driveway.

We sung along the radio as we drove. I felt Colby's hand on my thigh.

He stopped at a red light, I put my hand on top of his, as I played with his rings.

"You look good tonight." Colby looked over at me looking me up and down.

I smiled leaning into his lips, leaving him with a gentle peck.

"Thanks"

He bit his lip focusing back on the road. I felt his fingers move around and he slid one of his rings onto my finger.

I smiled a bit, getting flustered.

I looked out the window to hide my blushing.

Colby pulled into a driveway already full of cars. "Hoe many people are here exactly?" I asked.

"Uhm, Jake said about 30. I don't know, don't ever trust what Jake says." Colby unbuckled.

"Hey, I'm right here, just stay by me the whole night." He smiled, I nodded unbuckling and I got out the car.

I liked that he knew I wasn't a big fan of huge crowds unless I know them, or I have someone with me.

Colby walked over to my holding my hand. "Alright, cmon" we walked to the front door and he opened it, the house wasn't really full, but there was still a lot of people.

I followed Colby to the kitchen where, Jake, Tara, Sam and kat, all were.

"Heyyy! Y'all finally made it!" Sam laughed. He walked over to Colby dabbing him up, Sam side hugged me. I smiled, I let go of Colby's hand and walked over to Katrina.

"Damn girl, you look good" I smiled at her outfit, she was wearing a skirt and a crop with fishnets.

"I could say the same about you." She looked me up and down smiling.

"So... where's the drinks?" I asked, Tara turned around and went in the fridge, she handed me a white claw.

"Thanks" I opened it taking a sip.

I felt a hand on my waist, I looked over and saw colby standing beside me.

"Lemme get some." Colby tried to grab my drink.

"No, get you own" I laughed.

"Nah I want some of yours." He grabbed it taking a sip.

"Bruh, seriously." I laugh leaning against the counter

He handed it back to me. "Thanks" he kissed my cheek.

He got one out the fridge. "Really" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, no attitude tonight, we're here to have fun." He grabbed my hand pulling my body to his.

I rolled my eyes with a slight smile. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Your so beautiful, you don't even know how lucky I am." He smiled.

I pushed my lips onto his, he pulled away slowly.

"Wanna dance?" He asked. I nodded grabbing my drink, we walked to where everyone was dancing. Legit girls gridding themselves against guys they probably don't even know.

I examined the room but Colby pulled me close, my back was against his stomach. "I'm right here" he whispered.

"I know Colby, I'm just looking" i gave him a reassuring tone.

"Okay" he laughed a bit. I moved my body against his, taking sips out my drink.

"You ma'am, literally have the most perfect ass I've ever seen." Colby whispered. I rolled my eyes in a playful way.

His hands ran up and down my body, he moved my hair from my neck, kissing it gently. I tuned around looking at him.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, and he put his hands around my waist, one of my hands still held my drink.

Colby pushed his lips against mine, he backed up to the wall, one of his hand were placed on the side of my face.

He pulled away, smirking a bit. I looked to the side.

I felt his hand move to my ass, leaving a small smack with a grab.

My eyes widened as I looked at him, I smacked his chest, "don't do that"

"You like it when I do that." Colby bit his lip.

"Not in public." I took a sip of my drink.

"At least people know your mine now." He smirked.

I pushed my lips back onto his, but we were interrupted.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn and see Tara. "Hey can I talk to you?"

—————————————————————————
So either this one or my next post will be that last one for a week, I'll probably update one last time, until next Friday. :) I promise I will be writing some just I might not upload till I get back. I love you all! More coming soon.