TWENTY-NINE

Chapter song: I was never there by the weekend.

"Ready?" He asked making sure I was okay again. I nodded, I felt his tip tease me, letting me let out a breath. Finally he pushed himself in me.

My breath shuttered and shook as I clenched my eyes. "Do you want me to stop?" Colby asked. "No, keep going." I kept my eyes closed.

He pushed himself in and out of me, slowly. I bit my lip as I waited for the pain to turn into pleasure, eventually it did. I let out a moan.

"Go faster." I moaned. Colby went a little faster, giving me a tense rush of pleasure.

Colby was heavy breathing and put his face in the crook of my neck.

"Fuck." Colby groaned.

I ran my hands up his back digging my nails into his skin. Letting out a loud moan.

Colby put his hand over my mouth so I wouldn't be so loud. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I threw my head back.

"Kiara" Colby breathed against my neck. His hand slipped from my mouth to my neck.

"Colby." I arched my back trying to hold back this feeling. My stomach had a pit in it, ready to explode and I was about to release, but Colby pulled out.

I looked at him with my heavy breathing, beyond our eye contact. He grabbed my legs and pulled me to him, he grabbed my legs putting them over his shoulder, as he began thrusting into me again.

"Shit." I moaned. "Colby." I moaned a final time before releasing.

Colby pulled out and fell next to me. "God damn." Colby let out a breath.

I watched as he got up and took the condom off throwing it in the trash. I sat there with the blanket covering my chest. He slid on his boxers and joggers.

"You okay?" He looked at me. I snapped my self out of my blank stare. "Yeah" I nodded. He walked over to me, pecking my lips. He got back into the bed, laying next to me.

"Your being really quiet." Colby whispered.

"I just don't know what to say." I let out a small laugh. I turned to my side facing Colby. He turned to his side facing me.

"Was I to loud?" I asked.

"Yeah kinda." Colby laughed making me smile. "Hey but it's okay, honestly I think my parents don't even care. " Colby grabbed my hip, pulling me closer to him.

"So- you've don't it before?" I looked into Colby's eyes.

"Yeah, multiple times. It's not something Im proud of." He sighed.

"With who?" I asked. "Do we have to talk about that right now?" He looked away.

"No. Im sorry, I just don't really know a lot about you." I turned to my back and scooted further away from him, but he pulled me back.

"Fine. Tomorrow, Before we go to the fair, I'll take you out to breakfast and We will talk, get to know each other more."

"Like a date?" I asked.

"Yeah, a date." He smiled. I looked at him and smiled back, pecking his lips. He placed his hand on the side of my face and the tiny peck turned more intense.

Our lips moved in sync as he moved down to my neck leaving tiny kisses, he sucked on one spot, biting down on it gently. His hand wrapped around my waist pulling me a lot closer to him. He basically got on top of me again.

His body fit between my legs as he continued sucking and biting spots on my neck. I let out a small moan.

Eventually I grabbed his chin making him look at me. "Don't leave a lot, it leaves more I gotta cover up."

"Why cover them up, your mine and I want people to know that." He looked down at my lips then back at my eyes.

"Well, no one knows yet." I told him.

I should probably tell him I told Katrina.

"Well this will be our way of telling them." He smirked.

"No. Listen we will tell them eventually. I just don't want to do it yet. I kinda like the secret thing, it gives me an adrenaline rush." He smirked.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He asked and I nodded, he leaned towards my ear. "Sam and Jake know everything." He whispered.

"Oh. You little shit." I pushed his chest back laughing. He laughed to pushing his lips back onto mine. Then went back to my neck.

"Colby" I groaned.

"Fine." He pulled from my neck. "I'll do something that you won't have to hide." He kissed down my chest then to my stomach. The blanket was no longer covering my chest anymore, only the bottom part of my body.

Colby went under the covers leaving tiny kisses on my heat.

"Colby, we can just go to be-" I paused as his tongue slipped inside me. My pause turned into a moan.

He flicked his tongue perfectly. "Oh god" I threw my head back, arching my back as I gripped onto his hair. This felt much better than the first time.

"Fuck Colby." I moaned. His hands held my hip. "God I love you." Escaped from my mouth. Colby stopped, popping his head up from under the covers.

"What?"
—————————————————————————
Guys I apologize last night I was writing this and I fell asleep. More coming possibly tonight but tomorrow is my birthday and stuff so irdk when the next chapter will be posted but it won't be to long. :). Love, and thank you guys for being so patient with me with my move and stuff. We are finally at out news house but I still haven't unpacked my room fully, I'll be glad to show y'all when I'm completely finished. :))