SIXTY THREE

Chapter song: kiss it off me by cigarettes after sex

Kiara's pov

I wake up with Colby on my chest. I carefully moved him off me, but he woke up. "Hey." He spoke sitting up.

"Hi." I smiled slightly.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"The bathroom." I spoke quietly.

Colby stood up, grabbing my hand, I looked at him confused grabbing it. He brung me to the bathroom shutting the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Making sure your okay." He sat there but then turned around. I was still very confused but sat down on the toilet and used the bathroom. I stood up and flushed.

"I'm done" I said.

"Okay." He turned back around. I walked to the sink washing my hands. I sat there with my hands against the counter.

"I'm sorry" I spoke.

"For what?" He walked over to me.

"Everything. Cameron, the secret thing, the sex, the drugs, I'm just sorry." I looked him in the eyes. He sat there staring back into mine for a few seconds.

"Don't" he shook his head, he grabbed my hips pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck.

He slowly pulled away, locking eyes with me again. I looked at his lips then back to his eyes. His lips ghosted mine, I puked away slowly.

"I Uhm. Think we should go lay back down. It's like 3 am." I suggested.

"Right uh yeah." He scratched the back of his neck.

I wanted to kiss him. But I can't.

We walked back into his room, I laid down on the bed and he laid next to me.

We were facing each-other both laying on our side. He grabbed his hand and used his finger to push the hair out of my face.

"Your so beautiful" Colby smiled.

"Yeah. With makeup running down my face?" I asked, with a small sigh.

"Yes" is all he said. I shook my head. We sat there for a few minutes in silence

"Now that your somewhat knowledgeable, why'd you do it? Was it because of me?" Colby asked

"No. I." I paused. "I don't know, I wanted to feel better, I didn't want to have this constant voice in my head telling me all these things. I wanted to not to not the urge to punch a wall. You know?" I looked at Colby.

"Yeah. I'm always here. I know I'm a dick, I should've have done what I did but I'm always here for you even if it's just as friend." He smiled.

I scooted close to him. Putting my head against his chest. "Yeah" is all I said. He put his hand on my hip, kissing my head.

"This isn't the best time to tell you but..." he paused.

"What?" I took my head from his chest.

"You know what never mind. I'll let you know tomorrow. You need to rest." Colby rubbed my back.

"Okay." I put my head back against his chest closing my eyes.
————————————————————————-
Sorry guys I took a lil break cus we are doing pre finals in school. But Ik the chapters are short but when I make a sequel to this book the chapters will be longer, but there is still gonna be about 10-15 more chapters of this book.