FIFTY SEVEN

"Where do you wanna go?" Colby asked starting the car.

"Where ever"

"Movies" he questioned looking at me.

"I guess." I shrugged connecting my phone to his car playing a song.

He backed out the school parking lot and drove off. He tried placing his hand on my thigh but I pushed it off.

"So..." Colby turned down the music.

"Ugh rude" I paused. "So?" I continued.

"So are we like friends now or what?" He focused on the road. I shrugged not saying anything.

"Nothing?" He quickly glanced at me then back at the road.

"I don't know" I got a little attitude.

"Okay" Colby threw one hand up.

"Sorry. It's just I can't trust you, you know?" I looked down at hands messing with them.

"Yeah. You know I called it off though." He said seriously.

"Yeah. But why'd you do it?" I asked.

"I was stupid and I didn't think about actually catching feelings for you." He sighed.

"Oh." Is all I said.

We sat in silence for a minute until Colby broke it. "If you don't trust me, why did you fuck me?"

"Horny" was all I said.

He chuckled a little. "Really?" He laughed again. Something I had missed alot.

"Another question" he spoke.

"Hit me"

"What movie?" He asked.

"Shit i don't even know, we can watch... Uhm..."

Colby interrupted me. "We'll figure it out when we get there." He laughed a little.

Colby pulled into the parking lot and we both got out. We walked inside and saw the movies that were showing.

"Nope?" I asked.

"Sure" he nodded. "Two for the movie nope, popcorn?" He turned to me.

"Sure, oo and a icee." I'm smiled.

"Okay" he smiled back.

"I can pay for mine" I handed him my card.

"Put that shit down. I'm paying" he gave the person his card, shooting me a smirk. I rolled my eyes putting my card back into my pocket.

"Here ya go" he handed me the cup and he grabbed the bag of popcorn. I went to the machine and got red and blue mixed.

We walked to the room and sat all the way in the back.

"No one's here" I laughed a little taking a sip of my drink.

"Probably cus it's a Monday. And it's 11 am." He laughed.

"True" I took a handful of popcorn eating some.

"Do you even know what this movie Is about?" I asked.

"No. I wasn't really gonna watch it anyway." He laughed a little.

"What do you mean?" I shot him a look taking another sip of my drink.

"Nothing" he took the drink from my hand taking a sip.

God dammit why the hell is he so hot?

——

Mid movie I felt Colby's hand on my thigh. I didn't bother to move it this time. His hand slowly traced up it. Then back down. Then back up, but this time he went further.

My breath shook a little.

"A movie theater? Damn." My breath pitched a little. Every touch he gave me made me hungrier for more.

I looked at him as he licked his lips, unbuttoning my pants. I leans over leaving the skin of our lips touching barely pressing them together. I felt him unzip the zipper on my pants as his hand glided to now being inside my pants.

He ran his finger over my heat through my underwear. I was still sensitive due to early, so it made me let out a small breath.

He barely touched me, just the tip of his fingers rubbed me through my underwear.

I let out a quiet moan. I placed my hand on the back of his neck, pushing his lips onto mine. We had completely blocked out the sounds of the movie.

He took his hand out of my pants, I stood up and sat in his lap. He grabbed the side of my hips, thrusting my body into his.
—————————————————————————
Hehehe. Sneak peek of next chapter. They get caught 😋