THIRTY

Chapter song: sex, drugs, Ect by beach weather

"What?" Colby looked at me.

"Oh my god, did I really just say that?" I put my hands over my face.

"I didn't mean it, well like I meant it but like I didn't like I meant like I love how like you make me feel, I'm not like in love with you or any- " Colby interrupted me by pushing his lips onto mine.

I pulled away giving a confused stare. "I know what you meant, it's okay princess" he kissed my forehead and laid beside me. I sat there with my eyes widened.

He just sat there as if nothing happened. "Ima go to the bathroom." I quickly got up and grabbed a shirt off the floor. I walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

What the fuck is wrong with me.

I ran my hands over my face. I splashed my face with some water and turned off the sink flushing the toilet to make it seem like I used the bathroom. I walked back out and grabbed my underwear from the floor sliding them on. I then jumped back to to the bed, I got under the covers and look at Colby.

"What?" He looked down from the tv.

"Nothing." I looked away. He grabbed my chin pulling my face to look back at him.

"Tell me." He looked into my eyes. I tried to avoid eye contact.

"It's just. I don't want things to be awkward since I said... you know" I sigh.

"They won't be. I know what you mean and hey, I'll have you saying it sooner or later." He bit his lip. I pushed his face away laughing.

"You think your the shit" I laughed.

"Please I'm more than that." He laughed pulling me closer to him, our laughs filled the room.

My leg was over his hip, while one of his hands held my hip, rubbing my leg up and down. The other was rest underneath his head. I had one of my hands rested under my head and the other on his cheek.

"Whatever you say." I looked down at his lips running my thumb over them. Instantly he pushed his lips onto mine, making the kiss kinda sloppy in a joking way, he moved down to my neck, kissing all over, making it kinda tickle.

"Stop" I laughed. But he didn't stop, I grabbed a small pillow next to me and smacked him with it.

"Oh your really trying me aren't you" he laughed getting on top of me in between my legs. He grabbed a pillow and hit me with it. We both were laughing.

**

I wake up stretching, still keeping my eyes a bit closed. I then open them to see the sun beaming through the blinds, I quickly turn the other way. I look over at Colby. The blanket was wrapped around his hip. His hair was messy.

One arm was under his head and the other was still on my waist. The side of his face was tucked into his pillow. I ran my fingers through his hair, fixing it. He let out a small groan, as he hid his face further into the pillow. His breathing softened again.

I turned my head over and grabbed my phone seeing it was 8 am. "Colby." I whispered looking back at him.

"We gotta get up and get ready." I rubbed his shoulder. He moved, putting his head on my chest and wrapping his arms around my body.

"10 more minutes" he kissed the side of my neck, then laid his head back on my chest. I played with his hair.

I sighed and tried to move his head off me so I could get up. "No" he pulled me back down.

"Colby, I need to get dressed." I finally spoke normally.

"Kiara, ten more minutes." He laid his head back on my chest.

"More like six now." I whispered.

"What was that." He finally fully opened his eye looking at me.

"Nothing." I pushed my lips together shaking my head.

"Mhm" he sat up, then laid on his back pulling me on top of him.

"Colbyyyyy." I expanded they y.

"Kiaraaaa" he mocked me expanding the a.

"I hate you." I rolled my eyes.

"You love me." He pulled me in for a kiss, but I pulled away. "Nope, uh uh. Get up get dressed, brush your teeth then you can kiss me." I said as he interlocked our hands.

"Fine" he play fully rolled his eyes. I got off the top of him and got off the bed.

"I need you to take me by my house, I need some clothes." I sat on the edge of his bed as he got up. "Alright." He yawned stretching I watched as he stretched and a bit of his v-line was revealed from his boxers.

He went to his closet and put on some joggers and a black tank top.
————————————————————————
THABK YOU guys for all the birthday wishes. I had a good time. More coming soon my loves. :))