SEVENTY ONE

@kiarä_

@kiarä_: ima miss him sm

@kiarä_: ima miss him sm. @colby.b

Liked by Colby.b, Katrina, Sam.g, and 77 more.

Comments
@colby.b: ofc you chose the worst picture of me.

@katrina: nah cus I gotta live with him for three weeks without you.

@kiarä_ replying to @katrina: stoppp ima miss you, and you'll be fine.

@colby.b replying to @katrina- I'm not that bad 🤷‍♀️

——

"You had to chose the worst picture of me, huh?" Colby said as he set his phone down rubbing his hand on my thighs.

We were on the couch as He laid in between my thighs with his head rested on me. "It's a good picture" I played with his hair.

"I'll remember that" Colby laughed.

"Uh oh, I'm so scared." I said sarcastically. Colby sat up turning towards me, putting his body l between my thighs.

"You should be" colby smirked. "Okay sir you getting a little ahead of yourself there." I laughed. Colby made eye contact with me, rubbing his thumb on my bottom lip. Before he could kiss me a knock was planted at the door. "Pizzas here" I whispered.

"Yeah." Colby stood on his knees allowing me to get up from underneath him. I walked to the door opening it. "Hi" I smiled at the man. "Hi, eighteen sixty two please." He smiled.
I took the pizza from his hand handing it to shirtless Colby.

He gave me his hoodie.

I grabbed the twenty dollar bill handing it to the man. "Have a nice night." I smiled. "You too" he winked and nodded his head. I shut the door, taking the box from Colby.

"He wanted you." Colby said. "What." I starred walking to the kitchen.

"He wanted you, I could tell by the way he was looking at you." Colby continued, following me to the kitchen.

"Your overthinking it my love." I set the pizza box in the counter. "No." Colby shook his head. 

"Your mine and he needs to know that." Colby leaned against the counter. I grab some plates and see colby looking at me.

"Colby." I pause looking at him. "He didn't want me." I laughed. "He was giving me a pizza. Even if he did want me. I wouldn't want him. Okay?" I put my hands around the back of Colby's neck, he placed his hands on my hip.

"Okay. Sorry, It's the just the closer it gets time for me to leave the more anxious I am." Colby looked down at me. "Hey. I'm not going to leave you." I run my thumb over his cheek. "Yeah" he smiled.

I can tell Colby has trust issues. I don't blame him, his ex cheated. The girl he thought would stay forever.

"Awe man." I groan. "What?" Colby grabs a plate. "They forgot my breadsticks." I sigh. "Wanna call them back?" Colby asked.

"No it's okay." I grab a slice of pizza putting it in a plate. I hear another knock at the door. "See, my bread sticks!" I smile walking to the front door. I open it.

"Hey Kiara." Cameron smiles.

What the fuck.
————————————————————————-
Damn sucks that's where y'all get left off until tomorrow 😮.