NINETEEN

"Shit. Can we go back?" I looked at Colby just as we were about to get out the car.

"Why?" He looked at me concerned.

"I forgot my money." I sighed.

"It's good. Just cashapp me." He smiled. I nodded as we got out the car. We walked into the mall.

"So... food first?" He asked. "Uhm sure" I nodded.

We walked to the food court and picked a place to eat. We sat down and began eating.

"Thanks for paying, how much was my food?" I asked taking a bite of my food.

"Don't worry bout it." He swallowed the food in his mouth.

"So are you going to prom?" He looked at me.

"Your not asking me to prom are you?" I shot him a look.

"No, I was just wondering because me and Sam having something big planned." He smirked?

"And... what is this thing something exactly?" I quoted 'something' with my fingers.

"You'll see." He took another bite of his food.

I took a sip of my drink eyeing him down.

**

We threw our trash away. "Where to?" He asked. "Uhm, here." I pointed into a perfume/ Cologne shop.

We walked in. I eyes down the shelves. I picked up a small glass bottle. It smelt like flowers with a hint of vanilla.

"This smell good?" Colby came up to me.

I took a waft of the cologne he hand. "Damn. I might just fuck you if you wear that." I laughed taking another sniff of the perfume I had.

I heard the sound of spraying and I turned around seeing Colby put the spray all over him.

I look over at him laughing. He smiled.

"Ima get this one." He squinted his eyes nodding.
"I could only guess why." I smiled picking up the perfume I wanted. We walked to the front. "Only these please." I told the lady.

She rung them up. "62.32" she handed us a bag. Colby gave her his card. I pulled out my phone and opened cash app.

"It's cool." Colby looked at me.

"Spoiling me already. Dang take me on a date first." I made eye contact with him.

"Really?" He asked taking his card back as we walked out the store.

I still cashed him 50 bucks.

"Hmm." He bit his bottom lip. "Alright come on. Don't get any ideas now."

He followed me around like a little dog on a leash. I walked into Spencer's and that's when things got interesting.

"Holy..." Colby looked around.

I laughed as I pulled him to the back. "Bro what in the world is with this store." He laughed, god it was amazing.

"Mm. Want this?" I held up a box. He took it out my hand examining it. His eyes widened when he saw what it was.

"A ball gag. Really?" He quickly put it down. "What? I know your into that stuff." I laughed walking away, he grabbed my hand so he wouldn't lose me.

Hun holding my hand made me shocked. I shrugged past it tho.

"Yeah maybe to put on you but not on myself." He chuckled.

"Please, don't be afraid. I know your gay. It's okay, I support. I see the way you look at Jake." I walked out the store.

"Real funny." He sighed.

"Aye don't catch an attitude with me, I'm just messing with you Brock." I giggled.

"How do you know my last name?" He shot me a glance.

"I follow you on instagram." I winked as he kept following me.

**

He pulled into my drive way. "Hey down to go on a date?" He looked at me. I paused.

"When?" I asked. "Friday night?" He asked. "Friday night is when me and the girls go out." I looked at him.

"It can be a triple date." He shrugged.

"No, we can all go but not as a date."

"Fine Saturday night?" He asked.

"Uhm I have work." I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Where do you work and when do you get off?" He made eye contact with me.

"Smoothie king and at 8" I responded.

"I'll pick you up at 8pm" he smiled.

"I'm okay." I nodded as I went to get out the car.

Colby grabbed my shirt pulling me back. "You just love rejecting me don't you?" He laughed.

I got close, he looked down at my lips. "It's my specialty" I bit my lip as I leaned in to kiss his lips, it was short but damn it was one hot kiss.

"I'll see you at school Brock." I got out the car and walked inside, pleased with what I had just done.
________________________________