SEVENTY FIVE

Chapter song: sunsetz by cigarettes after sex

*the day of prom*

"I can't believe your leaving tomorrow" I look up at Colby. "I know. But hey in a couple of weeks we'll officially live together" he kissed my forehead.

I placed my chin in the middle of his chest looking up at him. "What am I supposed to do for a month without you?" I sigh.

"Hey, I'll come and visit the week of your birthday that way we can go back together." He smiled. "Okay." I nodded. He leaned down using his index finger and thumb to hold my chin, he pushed his lips onto mine.

"I love you." He pulled from the kiss. I looked at his eyes then to his lips, then his eyes again. I pushed my lips back onto his. He ran his hands down my back lifting me up by my thighs. He took me over to his bed laying me down. Our lips moved in sync as his body slowly moved against mine. He pulled away moving to my neck, sucking at it.

His lips connected back to mine until I pulled away. "Shit" I sigh. "What?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I grabbed his hand bringing it down to the button of my jeans. "Feel." I said. He unbuttoned my jeans, sticking his hand inside my underwear. I felt his finger tips touch me softly.

"Oh." Is all he said. He moved from the top of me to laying on his side, facing me. "Here" he said, i felt two of his fingers slip inside me. I let out a hitched breath.

"Does that feel good baby?" He asked. I nodded closing my eyes. I pulled him into a kiss using tongue, to then pull away letting out another breath. I buried my head into his chest, getting a smell of his cologne. "Fuck" I pitched quietly with a bit of heavy breathing.

He perfectly moved his two fingers, using his thumb to massage my heat in a circle. "Please." I barely let out.

"Please what princess?" He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Please don't stop." I gripped onto his shirt.

I let out heavier breaths, then a small moan releasing. I slowly blinked, shutting my eyes for a minute. I opened them looking at Colby. He barely touched my lips, leaving a small kiss.

"I love you" I whispered against his lips, he then gently pressed his lips against mine again. Pulling away as the skin from our lips detached.

I let out one last heavy breath, flopping my head back on the pillow. "Is your mom home?" I asked Colby. "Yeah I think, but she didn't hear us." He answered back from his bathroom. He turned off the sink coming back into the room drying his hands on his pants.

"Oh." I sighed buttoning my pants. I sat up hanging my feet off the side of the bed. Colby came over to me standing right in front of me. "I can't wait to take you to prom tonight." He put his hand around my neck, gently,  making me look up at him. I looked up at him through the top of my eyes.

I reached for his button on his pants. "You sure?" He said in a low voice. "You pleased me. It's your turn." I whispered. "Don't say it in that voice" Colby moved his hand from around my neck to just the side of it.

"What voice?" I asked. I unzipped his pants. "That one." He kept looking down at me making eye contact.

"Do you like it when I talk to you like that?" I pulled his hips forward a bit, I used my hand rubbing him back and fourth, I then placed my lips around him.

I kept looking up at Colby through to top of my eyes. His hands moved to my hair, gripping at it. "Fuck" he let out a low groan biting his bottom lip and throwing his head back.

"Don't stop" I could feel him push my head gently. "I love you so fucking much." He said under his breath.
————————————————————————-
Ha. Y'all don't get the rest of this scene 🤭