THIRTY- NINE

Chapter song: cry by cigarettes after sex

I laid in Colby's arms, as he rubbed my shoulder with his finger tips.

"Did I ever tell you that after graduation me and Sam are moving in together?" Colby asked. I looked up at him.

"No." I smiled.

"Yeah. We are already looking at houses." Colby smiled.

"Are you staying in Kansas? Or what?" I asked.

"No, los Angelous." Colby looked down at me, "it's far but, like I said. I wanna live there." Colby explained.

"I'm happy for you, but that's one month away, you couldn't wait to tell me like a week before. Cus now I have to worry about you leaving me." I laughed.

"Because, I want you to come with us." Colby whispered.

I sat up a bit, turning to Colby. "Really?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh, do you not want to? You don't have to, it was just an id-" I interrupted him with a kiss.

"I, would love to." I smiled he smiled back, pulling me to his lips again.

"Mhmm." I pulled away, "what time is it?" I asked. Colby reached over and checked his phone.

"It is Uhm," Colby turned to his side. "Make out a-clock." He smirked pushing his lips onto mine, I pushed his hand off my face, "I'm serious"

"5:57, we'll probably like 5:58 now" he smiled.

"We gotta get ready for the party." I held the blanket to my chest as I sat up. I reached over and grabbed my shirt with the tip of my fingers. I put it in and got out of bed looking for my shorts.

"Where's my shorts?" I asked Colby. I looked over to see him holding them.

"Give those back." I walked over to him reaching for them, he pulled them away.

"Fine, I'll take yours." I took Colby's wears from off the floor and put them on.

"What am I supposed to wear now?" He laughed, throwing my shorts at me, I threw them back.

"I don't know." I shrug walking into my bathroom. I did my make up and about 30 minutes later I walked back into my room. I went into my clothes and grabbed a sage green silk dress, I pair the dress with some white converse.

I walked to my bed and took off my shirt, I put on the dress and took of the joggers. I went to my drawer and grabbed a pair of black underwear.

"Are you not gonna wear a bra?" Colby asked.

"Nah, I don't feel like it, plus I really don't care, everyone has nipples. Why? Do you want me to wear one?"

"No, I was just wondering. I don't care what you do, as long as ur happy." He got out of bed and grabbed the joggers I took from him putting them on.

"We need to swing by my house so I can change." He said.

"Yeah, give me like 10 more minutes. I grabbed some song putting on my shoes.

I paired my outfit with some silver earrings, rings and some bracelets.

Colby came up behind me and put on my necklace for me. He kissed my cheek. "You look beautiful." He looked at me through the mirror, as his hands traced my hips.

"I know" I gave a little sarcasm.

He laughed a bit.

"Alright let's go." I smiled, as Colby followed me out my room.
———————————————————————-
Guys so sorry for the short chapters, like I said, something big is coming so it'll be longer. Also I'm trying to fit in as much updating as possible cus I go with my dad this weekend so I won't be able to post.