EIGHTEEN

"Need my address?" I asked getting in his car. "Yeah" he answered.

I gave him the address as he followed the gps. I examined him as he drove. I watched his hands, his rings and his veins as he held the wheel.

I watched as he licked his bottom lip, focusing on the road.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." He interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh." I quickly looked away.

He pulled into my driveway. "Thanks for driving me" I unbuckled.

I went to open the door, but my body was pulled in. He grabbed the side of my face looking into my eyes. He pushed his lips onto mine.

"You can't ignore what's happening between us." He whispered. I grabbed the side of his face, and pushed my lips gently back onto his.

The kiss became intense as he moved from my lips to my neck, at that moment I pulled away.

"Okay. That's enough. I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded getting out the car. He bit his lip. He rolled down the window.

"Aye. You skipping today? Or you gonna go to school?" Colby asked.

"Skipping. Why?" I bent in-front of the window.

"Just wondering. See you around Kiara." He rolled up the window as he backed out. I stood there watching him leave with a smile on my face.

I walk into the house and still see it clean. "Hey pumpkin." My dad smiles. I give a concerned look.

I followed him into the kitchen where he was making food. "Don't you have school?" He asked.

"Uhm.. I didn't feel like going." I looked to the side.

"Why the look?" He set down the spatula.

"Cause, I thought you would be back to your angry normal self."

"I told you I'm changing." He smiled, continuing to cook.

"Yeah." I sighed. I was happy he was changing but I know it was all fake.

"I came into some money." He interrupted my thoughts.

"Gambling?" I asked.

"I think I'm going to buy you a car." He avoided my question. I walked upstairs to my room and shut the door.

I stripped my clothes and covered myself in a towel and walked to the bathroom. I shut the door and turned on the shower.

I stepped in and washed myself.

I got out and walked back into my room. I grabbed some fresh new clothes and put them on. I sat on my bed.

I opened my phone dialing cams number.

"Hey" i spoke.

"Uhm hey"

"Sorry I was at kats last night I didn't get the chance to call you." I lied.

"It's fine. Hey are we good, I just feel like your ignoring me." He asked.

Just then I received a text from Colby.

'Going to the mall down to come with?'

"No, I'm not just been busy. You know end of the year stuff."

"Yeah. I'm still gonna come down there for prom. I have some plans for us." The tone in his voice changed.

"Oh. Hey ima take a nap I'll talk to you later." I sighed.

"Bye. Love you." He spoke.

I just hung up. I responded to Colby's message.

'Yeah sure. Down to pick me up?'

'On my way' he replied quickly.

I put on my shoes and walked downstairs. "I'm going to go hang out with some friends." I told my dad.

"Okay. Be home by 7 for dinner." He poured whatever he cooked into a bowl.

I walked out the door and stood at the end of the driveway waiting for Colby. Shortly after he pulled up. I got in the car and shut the door behind me. He grabbed my chin pulling me into a kiss.

"Colby it's been like an hour. Calm down." I pull away buckling up.

"Yeah sorry." He nods, and began driving.

"You do know we aren't dating right?" I mentioned.

"What are we then, you said you wanted to keep "us" a secret." He said.

"We'll I was drunk and sure I like the kisses or whatever but we aren't together, so don't make it seem that way." I shot him a look as he stopped at a red light.

"Okay" he smiled.

"Okay. That's it. No argument, no blaming me for something?" I said confused.

"Hey I don't know if you know this but your boyfriends a dick. Not everyone's like that." He laughed.

"Yeah. Sorry." I laughed a bit trying to play it off.

"Speaking of him. Did you tell him yet?" Colby asked. "No. I don't know how." I sigh.

"We'll take your time. Don't put yourself in a rush."

"Yeah." I nodded sitting back in the chair.

I gotta figure my shit out before it hurts me.

—————————————————————————-
Sorry I've been slacking with posting, been kinda busy because I'm moving so.