FIFTY SIX

Chapter song: right here by chase Atlantic.

Colby pushed his lips onto mine. He pulled off my shirt, kissing down my stomach.

"I've missed you so much." He whispered.

"Yeah?"

I pulled off his shirt, he's been working out a lot I could tell. I pushed him back into the seat and I traced his abs with my tongue.

I came back up to his lips kissing them, roughly.

I reached down unbuttoning his pants as he pulled them off, I pulled mine off as well.

He stood on his knees. "Hands and knees" he looked at me. I turned around, using the door to hold me up. Colby grabbed his wallet from his pants, pulling a condom out. I sat there as he put it on himself.

He put himself inside me, making me let out a gasp he let out a small breath.

He thrusted in and out, letting his pace get pretty fast.

I let out a moan as I gripped on to the front seat headrest bar. Colby placed his hand over mine. I could feel the car shaking.

"Shit." I moaned. I felt his rings dig into my hip.

"Fuck" he mumbled as he pulled back my hair, rubbing his hand over my shoulder to slowly move it to my neck.

My breaths got heavier. "Wait. Fuck" I moaned. Colby slowed down, then stopped.

"I came." I sighed.

"Do you wanna stop?" He asked.

"No. It's fine, keep going"

He continued then shortly released.

He pulled out, sitting down in the seat. I let out a heavy breath pushing my hair back. I sat down in the seat grabbing my underwear off the floor.

Colby leaned back, "I need a nap" he ran his hands over his face.

"Me too" I laughed a little.

I continued to put my clothes on.

"So what does this mean for us?" Colby asked, grabbing his jeans putting them on.

"Nothing, I don't forgive you." I slid my shirt on, buttoning my pants.

"What? So like we basically just fucked, just to fuck?" Colby looked at me.

"Maybe" I bit my lip leaning into his lips. He grabbed the back of my head pushing my lips further into his.

I put my hand on the side of his face rubbing my fingers against his jawbone.

"Now ur just confusing me" he pulled from the kiss. "Good" I climbed out the back seat getting out the car.

"You just gonna lea-" I cut Colby off by shutting the car door.

I opened his trunk putting my bag in. I walked to the front of the car, sitting on the passenger side. I turned back to see Colby confused.

"Hell no. Your taking me somewhere. Get me out of this shit hole, please and thank you" I laughed.

"Keys?" I reached my hand back. He handed them to me with a small smirk as he continued to put on his shirt.
_______________________________
So are we vibin with the new Kiara? Or nah?