SEVENTY SEVEN

Chapter song: lovers rock by tv girl

I focused on Colby's hands while he drives then to look up at his face. His hair was perfectly sitting there. "You look beautiful" i heard Colby say. "Thank you." I smiled, turning my head to the front of me again. He put his hand on my thigh.

He pulled into the school parking lot, but it was closer to the gym. "Alright y'all ready?" Colby turned back asking Sam and Kat, they both nodded their head. "Are you ready?" Colby turned to me. "Yes." I smiled leaning in pecking his lips. "Okay. Let's go." He pecked my lips again, to the. Unbuckle and open his door. I went to open my door but he shut it. "What?" I look at him through the window. He opened the door. "I'm supposed to open the door." He squinted his eyes.

"Okay whatever." I laughed, I got out fixing my dress, Colby shut the door. "Thank you" I looked up at him.

He nodded and grabbed my hand, we started walking to the gym. Once we got in, there were balloon arches, tables full of food and drinks. "This looks interesting." I said.

"Have you never been to a school dance?" Sam asked. "Uhm no." I shook my head.

"You chose the best one to be at." Sam chuckled.

"Why's that." I look at Sam then Colby. "Don't worry about it." Colby smirked. "I'm worrying about it." I said.

"We'll, just don't." Colby leaned down picking me up carding me bridal style. "Cmon. We're gonna go take pictures."

"I can walk myself" I sigh. "To bad." Colby rolled his eyes playfully. We got to the Photo Booth and Colby set me down. We went in and me and Colby posed for some pictures.

"Do a duck face." I said to him. He did so and I kissed his cheek. "Here" Colby turned to me, placing his hand on my face, leaning into a kiss. The flash went off taking the picture. He pulled from the kiss, kissing my neck playfully. "Stop" I laughed pushing his head back. We got out of the Photo Booth and grabbed our photos.

"I love these." I smiled taking one of the photo strips, "im keeping this one" I put it in the back of my phone case. "I wanted that one" Colby groaned.

"Deal with it." I bucked at him playfully. He shoved me back a little, making me laugh.

"Cmon, let's go get a drink." Colby grabbed my hand bringing me to a table where there was drinks. "Here" he handed me a red solo cup. "What's this?" I asked. "Fruit punch"

"Oh." I drank it."how's it taste?" Colby asked

"Its alright. Never been a big fan of it."

"I got something that can make it better." He took out a small flask from his back pocket. "Colby" I kinda whisper yelled.

"Here." He poured whatever was in the flask into my cup, my guess was alcohol. He grabbed my cup, shaking it up a bit. He handed it back to me. I took a sip of it. "Okay fine. That's better." I laughed.

He grabbed another cup and did the same, putting the flash back in his pocket. "Let's go dance." I smiled grabbing Colby's hand.
________________________________
:).