SIXTY FOUR

I wake up with my head on Colby's chest, i look up at him as he is still asleep. I sit up letting out a sigh. I felt a hand against my back and a small huff

"Morning" he gently rubbed my back.

"Oh Uhm morning" I look at him slightly smiling. He closes his eyes, trying to fall back asleep.

I got out of bed. "Wheee you going?" Colby asked.

"Bathroom."

I walked to the bathroom shutting the door behind me, I sat down using the toilet, then I wiped and stood up and flushed.

I walked back into the room to see Colby on his phone, he held his hand to his mouth as he yawned.

He looked over at me laughing a little.

"What?" I smiled.

"Nothing." He shook his head

I walked back over to the bed sitting down, "it's nice to see you smile." Colby said.

I shook my head, he pulled me to him. His body was warm. I laughed.

He laughed too. "So, last night?" I said.

"What about last night?" He asked.

"You said you had to tell me something."

He paused for a moment "Oh Uhm... yeah I'm moving.. to Los Angeles." He said a bit quiet.

I sat up. "You are?" He nodded.

"When?" I asked. "After prom, the day after, so a 12 days." He made eye contact.

"Oh. We'll I know it may not seem like it but, ima miss you." I started messing with my nails, picking at them.

"Let's just not talk about it." He sighed. I nodded.

"So how you feeling?" He asked.

"Uhm, kinda dizzy, a little shaky." I sat closer to him.

"That s normal, we'll it's not normal but it's normal to have that after ov-" I stopped chin. "Let's just not talk about that either." I propped my hands down on the covers.

"Okay. So what do we talk about?" He asked.

I turned my head to look at him. "I don't know"

We sat in silence for a good five minutes, Colby then grabbed my hand, I look at him with a confused face.

"Can I ask you something." He rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"Do you still have feelings for me?" He asked. I looked away, letting go of his hand.

"I don't know. I want to, because your sweet and you care about me, well Atleast I hope." I sighed.

"But why can't you?" He grabbed my hand again. "Because Colby. How do I know if I can trust you?"

He placed his hand on the side of my face, making me face him, he pushed his lips onto mine. "You don't. You just have to." He whispered against my lips.

"Fuck it." I sighed, pushing my lips back onto his. I pulled away. "Wait! What about you moving. If I have feelings for you, and you move why does it matter?" I asked.

"Because. I want you to come with me." He smiled.
—————————————————————————
I'm sorry for the short chapter I'm slowly getting better with the mental health but yk it never just goes away. But I'll try and start posting again.