FOURTY EIGHT

Chapter song: taste by Ari Abdul

Colby was in the shower, while I was cleaning up my room. I sat down on my bed letting out a sigh.

My bedroom door opened. Colby was in the dirt way with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I forgot my clothes in here." He walked over to his folded clothes taking them. I looked him up and down but didn't say anything. I quickly looked back at my phone.

My phone, where I was texting Nate about later.

"I'll be back" Colby pushed his lips together walking out my room and back into the bathroom. I waited patiently. He came back into my room shortly after.

I stood up. "Ready for me to blow dry it" I asked.

"Yup." I followed him back to the bathroom. He sat back down as I plugged the blow dryer into the outlet.

I began blow drying his hair, rubbing my finger through it. Giving me slight deja vu.

I then turned off the blow dryer and comb his hair. "Alright I'm uh done." I back away. Colby stood up, looking in the mirror.

"I love it." He paused looking at me. "Thanks." He looked down at me.

"We'll I gotta get ready so you might wanna head out." He followed me back to his room,I grabbed his phone and his vape handing it to him. "Here"

He grabbed it, touching my hand as he did so.

He started to leave but turned back around. "The other day. I kissed you and you kissed back." He looked at me.

"Colby are we really on this again?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes we are Kiara! I love you, and I want you back. I know you want me back too." He got closer to me.

"No I-" I was interrupted.

"You miss me." He ran his finger over my lips. "I want you Kiara."

I pushed my lips onto his, as we back into my bed. He sat down and i climb into of him.

Colby pushed his lips further into mine, as his grip on my hips began tighter. Pulling my hips into his body. He pulled from the kiss, pulling my bottom lip as he pulled away. He moved to my neck, with a small whisper.

"Tell me you miss me." He wrapped his hand around the side of my neck, sucking and nibbling on the other side.

"Colby" I let out a small breath. Just then my phone rang. I ignored it at first but looked over and saw

'Nate'

I quickly pulled from Colby. "Oh my god. No no no." I got off my bed.

"Kie?" He questioned, standing up walking towards me.

"No Colby. Look I'm sorry but you have to go... I- I can't do this with you." I looked ip at him. He nodded.

"But you wanted to."

I didn't say anything. "Call me if you need me." He nodded grabbing his stuff. He walked over to me kissing my cheek.

"Bye kie." He smirked knowing what he had done.

"Shit" I whispered myself, running my finger through my hair.
———————————————————————
Hehehe. Y'all love when I tease y'all then trick you 😈