THIRTY- SIX

Chapter song: sunsetz by cigarettes after sex

I open my eyes, sitting up, rubbing my eye as I realized we were still in the car. I let out a yawn. I see Colby focused on the road with one of his hands on my thigh. I look back and see Sam and Kat already gone.

"I already dropped them off." I heard Colby speak as he listened to the small sound of music.

"Oh" I yawned.

"And now I'm dropping you off." He pulled into my driveway.

I unbuckled. "Come inside?" I asked.

"You really want to spend another night with me, what's this the fifth night we've been together." He looks at me.

"Wow... you don't wanna spend the night with me anymore." I push my lips together, laughing a bit.

"No I do. It's just I figured you w-" I stopped him pushing my lips onto his. Pulling away to say.

"I sleep better when your next to me." I bit my lip, running my thumb over his bottom lip.

I opened the car door, "you gonna turn off the car and come in or what?" I stepped out shutting the door. He eventually got out the car and followed me to the front. I lifted the mat, grabbing the key unlocking the door.

"Sh" I held my finger to my lips as I opened the front door.

I quietly shut the door behind us.

"Take your shoes off" I said quietly taking my shoes off holding them in my hands, he did the same as we tried to get up to my room as quietly as possible.

I walked into my room behind Colby shutting the door.

"God I'm so tired." I set my shoes down.

I put my phone on the charger and went to my closet. I grabbed a big shirt. I took my pants and my shirt off, throwing them in my hamper, I turned my back towards Colby, as I took off my bra and put on my shirt. I then turned around.

I watched as Colby took off his shirt folding it and setting it on my dresser. I look at his pants, the chain hanging from the side, and the slight bit of his underwear showing.

He undid his belt, taking it from his jeans. I watched as he took his pants off folding them neatly to.

I walked over to him smiling, I ran my hand over his abs, looking up at him kissing his lips gently.

"Ima go brush my teeth." I whispered as he followed me to the bathroom. I looked under the sink handing him and extra toothbrush. I squeezed some paste onto his tooth brush as we took turn spitting into the sink.

I finally finished and washed my hands then dried them off.

"I need to use the bathroom, be in there in a sec." Colby said.

"Okay" I walked back into my room, laying down, I let out a yawn. Closing my eyes.

Eventually Colby came in the room. "Can you turn out the light?" I asked. He shut the light off and crawled onto the bed, in between my legs.

He laid on top of me with his head rested on my chest and his hands wrapped around my body.

"Goodnight baby" he said in his tired voice kissing my neck.

Normally I wouldn't let him call me that, but I let it slide this time.

"Goodnight Colby." I smiled. The room went silent.

"Colby?" I whispered, but I didn't get a response as his breath was gentle, he had already fallen asleep.

I kissed his head pulling the blanket over us as I slowly went to sleep.
—————————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapters and if any of y'all were confused this is the position they were in.

—————————————————————————Sorry for the short chapters and if any of y'all were confused this is the position they were in

(And yes this is Chrissy and Eddie, do I care no, bc they are cute and are 100% together in another universe.)