FIVE

"Guess it's my turn." The burnette looked at me.

"Kira? Truth or dare?" He looked me up and down. I leaned back on the couch crossing my arms.

"Dare" I fake yawned.

"I dare you..." he paused putting his lips in a duck face indicating that he was thinking. "To give me your number. " he gives me a look because he was begging me for it.

"How about, no" I stood up walking out of the living room pushing through the people. I walk outside, grabbing my phone from my pocket that was ringing.

——

Colby's pov

I sat next to Sam, the blue headed girl got up and left. "Damn bro you just keep getting rejected."  Sam laughed.

  "You really don't think I can get her, do you?" I look at him. He put his hand between his legs man spreading.

   "You can't. Face it dude she has a boyfriend, she doesn't want you. Your just upset that she's the first girl that doesn't want to be in your pants." Sam shook his head laughing, I watched as he looked at the blue headed girl.

"You wanna bet on that. I'll get her." I take a sip of my drink.

"I'll pay you 100 bucks if you make her fall in love with you, in two weeks. Then, you break her heart." A long moment of silence filled the room.

I take a moment to think. "Bet" I give a grin.

——

Kira's pov

"Hey cam." I spoke into the phone.

  "Hey I though you said you would call me back." Cameron spoke

"Sorry my love. I'm out right now."

"Where, why is it so loud?" He questioned.

"I'm at a party with Katrina and Tara." I spoke.

"That's it?" He asked confused.

"And other people but I don't really know them." I explained.

"So guys? Your with guys?!" He raised his voice a little.

"No cam it's no-"  he interrupted me.

"No it's fine, night." He hung up.

I sighed putting my phone in my purse. I put my hands over my face groaning.

"Hey" I heard his voice again. I took my hand off my face.

"Bro what do you not get I don't want to give you my number. I do not want-" I pause because of the look in his face.

"I wasn't gonna ask." He laughed leaning against the wall next to me. He put his hand in his pocket whilst the other held his drink.

"I think I learned my lesson after the first. Two times." He look at me with a small smile.

"Three times." I looked at him.

"Sorry. Three times" he laughed making me giggle a bit.

"Hey can you take a walk with me?" I looked at him.

"Uhm sure." He nodded. Then nodded.

We begun walking he broke the few minutes of silence. "So what happened before I walked up to you. I saw you were upset with something. Someone at that matter." He looked at me with pity while he took a sip of his drink.

"Oh Uhm my boyfriend, he's mad that I'm here." I sigh.

"Your boyfriend. Is mad that you. Are at a party?  He paused between a few words.

"He tends to be like that. It's what long distance does to you." I forced a laugh.

"Uhm we'll shouldn't be, At least have some trust. From what I've seen you know your pretty loyal." He try's to bring light into the convo, bringing up the face that I declined giving him my number.

"Yeah. He just doesn't trust me." I let out a breath.

We arrived back at the party.

"Ya know I never got your name. Since-" he laugh stopping my sentence.

"I've just been asking for your number." He smiled making me smile.

"Yeah that." I giggle looking down at the ground.

"Colby" he stuck out his hand. I grab it shaking it.

"Kira" I said my name even though he already knew it.

"I had fun bothering you." He laughing, smiling. I'm not gonna lie his smile was addicting.

"Yeah. I had fun saying no." I realized my hand was still in his. I took it away.

"We'll I guess I better get back inside." He nods.

He turned around but before he could walk off I grabbed his arm.

"You know out of all the struggle. I think you deserve it." I pull out my phone.

"Deserve what?" He looked at me.

"My number." I make eye contact smiling. He takes out his phone, handing it to me and I hand mine to him.

He puts his number in mine and I do the same with his.

"Thanks." He put his phone back in his pocket.

"Yeah" I nod. He walks away, I bite my lip watching him as he walks away. I realized I was still smiling so I quickly stopped. I shook my head and walk back inside.
__________________________________
So is it giving, I promise this book will get better. Follow,vote, comment. Luv u!!