FOUR

I wake up from my nap. I had two missed calls from Cameron.

I click his name calling him back.

"Hey babe"

"Hey beautiful." He smiled into the camera.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked as I watched the screen move.

"I'm about to get in the shower." He smirked.

"Oh." I bit my lip. I watched the camera as he turned on the shower.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"It was good, I cleaned the house and order some food." I smiled.

"Good." Cam took of his shirt, I watched as he slides off his joggers. He moved the camera so I couldn't see.

"Rip off." I groaned. I heard him chuckle.

He grabbed the phone taking it into the shower he set it on a shelf.

I could only see the top of his v-line up.

"How did I get so lucky." I licked my lips.

Cam smiled as he washed out his hair. "So can you fly down anytime soon?" I asked.

"Hopefully. I miss you." He made a kissy face at the camera. I smiled. "I miss you too."

My phone dinged it was a message from kat.

'Hey! You ready? Me and Tara will be there in about 20 minutes"

Shit I completely forgot about that party.

"Hey babe, I'll call you later me and girls are going out tonight."

"Have fun, love you." He smiled.

"Love you" I hung up the phone. I quickly detached through my closet finding an okay dress.

I pair it with some black converse and I quickly curl my curtain bangs. I grab a small purse putting it over my shoulder. I grab my phone and wallet putting it in there.

 I grab my phone and wallet putting it in there

I heard my phone ding again. I see it was kat saying she was here.

I run outside hoping in the back seat. "Hey guys." I smiled they both looked back.

"Who you tryna impress?" Katrina asked.

I just laughed.

We arrived at the party. We got out and I adjusted my dress. I look and see people coming In and out.

We walk inside. "Bro what the hell! Why's it so crowded?!" I yell over the music.

"Let's go to the kitchen" Tara suggest.

Me and Kat follow her. We stop.

"Oh Jake!" Tara stops. "I didn't know you would be here." She smiled me and kat look at each-other and shrug.

"Oh Uhm Katrina, Kira, this is Jake." Tara introduced us even though we just saw him last night.

"I know y'all. Y'all were with Tara last night. My friend thinks your fine." He points to me. I roll my eyes.

"We'll let him know. I have a boyfriend" I smile sarcastically. I walk away over to the drinks. I guess Katrina didn't follow because I didn't see her.

"Funny seeing you here." I turned my head seeing the brunette I saw yesterday.

"Could say the same for you." I pour vodka into a solo cup. Pouring Dr.pepper in as well as a chaser.

"Go easy now." He laughed pouring more of whatever he had into his cup.

"If I'm seeing you again. I think it's my shot for a second chance, so.. can I get-" he didn't get to finish.

"No" I walk off to find Katrina and Tara again.

I walked into a small room with a few chairs. I saw Katrina and a blonde talking. Tara and Jake were close by.

"Why can't I get your number?" I heard him say again.

"Because.. I. Have a boyfriend." I turn around. "So. Who says it's in that way? Maybe I just wanna be friends." He smiles.

I just roll my eyes and walk sitting next to Tara, who was talking to Jake. I watch as the burnette bites his lip, leaned against the wall. He looked like he was thinking.

"Tara?" I look at tara. She quickly turns her attention to me. "Who's that" I look at the blonde. He had his hand on Katrina's thigh as they talked. She laughed.

"Uhm I don't know, Jake says it's one of his friends." She shrugs. I just nod taking another sip of my drink.

"Who what's to play truth or dare?" The brunette speaks. I give him a 'really' look as I stand up.

"Kira come on have some fun." Katrina calls me out.

"Yeah Kira. Have some fun." The brunette smirks at me. I sigh and sit right back down. "Fine" I give in. Putting my cup to my lips as I took a sip.

"Who's first?" The blonde ask.

"I'll go." Jakes pipes.

"It's a dare for all the girls tho." He smiles.

"Take a bj shot." He looks at Katrina, Tara, me and this other girl.

"Isn't this truth or dare? You just decided truth for us." I give him a snarky look.

The brunette walked off and came back with 4 shots and a bottle of whip cream. He set each shot in-front of us.

I licked up the side wrapping my lips along the edges of the glass. I threw my head back, swallowing the drink. I wipe the side of my mouth.

We all finish and the other girl decided to leave.

"Alright, who's next?" Jake asked.

"I'll go." Tara smiled at Jake. "Katrina? Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Uhm, kiss the person to the left, anywhere of your choosing." And obviously the person to her left was the blonde

She smiled nervously. "You don't have to." He nodded.

"No it's okay." She smiled kissing his cheek, he smiled back.

"Alright Katrina your turn." Tara spoke directly to kat.

"Uhm, you." She pointed to the brunette.

"Me?" He asked, taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah...truth or dare?" She looked at him.

"Truth" he stuck his hand in his pocket.

"Hmm..." she paused trying to think of something. "Out of all people, who would you be down to fuck, But it only last 5 seconds."

He shit me a glare. Not saying anything. "That's a hard one." He finally spoke.

"Avril Lavigne" he bit the inside of his cheek.

I nod.

"Kira. You look like you agree." The brunette called out my name. If only Katrina hadn't said my name.

"I do, it was a good choice." I kept it short.
_________________________________
MORE SOONNN