SEVENTY EIGHT

Chapter song: the night we met by lord Huron

Colby grabbed my hand and bring me to where everyone was dancing, he put his hands on my hips and I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck.

We started dancing slowly as the song 'the night we met' started playing, I look over at lat who was smiling at Colby and I. I turned to Colby who looked at kat and mouthed to her, 'thank you'.

"Did you tell Kat to do that?" I smiled up at Colby.

"What no." Colby playfully rolled his eyes. "Maybe." He leaned his forehead against mine. I smiled gently kissing his lips, he left a smile as he pulled away.

He looked me in my eyes, "Kiara, I know I'm not the best person out there, but you know I'd give everything to be with you. Nothing could change that." He looked down at me with such admiration.

"I love you." I smiled, he put his hand on my jaw kissing my lips again.

"And don't ever say your not the best person, I'll fight you." I joked.

"Wow, way to ruin a good moment." Colby laughed smiling. I laughed with him.

"The songs over." I shrugged. "Okay, keep dancing." He grabbed my arms putting them back over his shoulders.

"Should I have a party at my house after? My dads not home so." I suggested.

"For sure." Colby nodded taking a sip of his drink he was holding in his other hand. "I'll post it on instagram, people will come." He told me.

"Sounds good." I replied just as Sam and kat walked over. "Y'all are too cute" kat smiled at us.

I smiled back, "thank you. Oh by the way. Party at my house after." I told Sam and kat.

"Dope." Sam fist bumped me. "I'll ask Corey to get drinks, he has a fake ID now." Sam said.

"For sure." I smiled at everyone. "Katrina, have you seen Tara at all? I feel like we haven't seen or talked to her in a while" I sighed taking a sip out of my drink. Colby had put his arm over my shoulder as he talked to Sam.

"No I haven't, she's distant again and her and Jake just run off together. It's annoying." Katrina rolled her eyes, resting her hand on her hip.

"Yeah, I just feel like all three of us were best friends, then she met Jake and changed. Do you think he said something?" I asked.

"I have no clue."

"What if she knows something again..." I paused and looked at Colby. Then back to Katrina "like last time... I don't know, I'm just scared you know?" I let out a small breath.

"Hey don't worry to much. Nothing happened, Tara doesn't know shit. Everything will be okay." Katrina let go of Sam's hand and grabbed my face, giving me a reassuring look, to pull me into a hug.

"I love you" she smiled. "I love you too" I jokingly punched her arm. She pulled from the hug.

"Everything okay?" Sam asked. "Yeah." I smiled widely.

"Sam...?" Colby looked to Sam with a questioning look.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"7:45" same looked back at Colby

"You ready?" Colby smirked. "Hell yeah." Sam dabbed him up.

"What are y'all talking about." I looked at them confused, kat with the same look. "Don't worry about. You and Kat patiently wait here. We'll be back." Him and Sam walked away with a smirk.

Me and kat stood there confused.
—————————————————————————-
Ik it's been along time I'm so sorry guys, I've been taking too many breaks. I kinda lost interest in writing for a bit, I think it's coming back tho. We'll see. Sorry for the long wait. Also fyi it says 84 chapters but technically there's only 78, the 84 includes authors notes.