SIXTEEN

Me and Colby walk back out to the hot tub. I get in with Colby behind me.

"Me and Jake are gonna head out." Tara looks at me.

"Yeah okay" I nod. "I'll see you at school." I kiss her cheek.

"Love you guys." She waved to me and Katrina and they walked out and inside the house to leave.

"Y'all wanna dance or what?" Katrina asked stepping out the hot tub with Sam's hand in her. I look at Colby and he shrugs I get out the hot tub and so does Colby.

He grabbed my hand spinning me around as we danced to the song. The song 'shake that by Eminem'

Me and Katrina smiled at eachother. She handed me a solo cup. "What's this?" I asked. "Just drink it." She winked I took a sip.

"Oh god." I made a face. We stood and watch Sam and Colby talking. "You and Colby?" Katrina asked eyeing my neck.

"It was a mistake." I took another sip of the drink. "In the moment kind of thing." I explained.

"Mhm" she laughed and walked over to Sam. I saw Colby walking over to me. "Cmon." He stuck his hand out. I grabbed it and he pulled me into him.

I turned around as my back was against his body.

"Aye you better knock it off. You still have a boyfriend." He whispered.

"I'm just dancing." I shrug taking a sip of my drink. "Mhm" he sighs.

My bottom moved against him. He put his hand around my waist.

I turned around facing him I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck. I pressed my lips to his he quickly pulled away. "Kiara." He looked at me then looked over to make sure Sam and Katrina didn't see.

"Let's.. get in the pool." I set my cup down as I drunkenly walked over.

**

Colby's pov

I watched as she set her cup down.

"Cmon Colby." She slurred. She started pulling the strings on her top.

"No no no." I grabbed her hands stopping her. "Katrina? Can I get some help?"I called out.

"Shit yeah." She rushed over. "Hey Kiara come on." She grabbed kiara but she pulled away.

"No. I- I wanna get in the pool." Kiara laughed.

"No. Come on." I picked her up. She lazily hung her arm as I bridal style carried her. I walked inside and kat followed behind. Sam waited in the couch.

I bring her up to my room, setting her on my bed. "Colby." She groaned as I pulled the blanket over her.

She shut her eyes falling asleep instantly. "Alright, cmon." I whispered as me and Katrina walked out.

"Thanks for doing that, not many people help her like that." Katrina looked at me.

"Yeah. She sure is something, I like her." I smiled.

"Yeah. She likes you Colby. No matter how much she denies and uses the Excuses that she has a boyfriend. She likes you." Katrina explained I didn't say anything. "Ima head home take Sam with me. I'll see you at school tomorrow." She pays my shoulder walking past me.

I nod and watched as her an Sam left.

I opened my door and walked back into my room quietly. I walked over to my dresser pulling out some joggers.

"Colby?" She called out. I quietly walked over to her.

"Hey." I whispered. She opened her eyes and grabbed my arm and tried to pull me down. "Lay with me." She groaned.

She pulled me down next to her. She laid her head on my chest as she closed her eyes. I felt her breath settle, I moved her messed up hair out her face and brushed it back. 

I smiled as i closed my eyes.