Chapter 03: Remember Rules

We sat down and began drinking and talking "so Pierce Companies huh?" I nodded "I applied for the marketing manager position and I took it," I said, "wow great" I smiled "Guess what?" I put my hands under my head "what?" He was interested "You know the CEO we were talking about?" He nodded "We bumped into each other while going to work" "you serious?" I nodded "and he interviewed me" he opened his eyes not believing what I said, "what?" He asked "was he mean?" "he was kind" and he looked at me "not mean actually," he raised his eyebrows "some of my friends got interviews and were actually hired but quit after less than a week" "dude. Really?" He nodded "they said he had no facial expressions at all" "what?" He nodded again "I think we're talking about two different people here" I took a sip of my coffee "but I just talked to him for what like 10 minutes. I don't know him yet" he nodded.

"What does he look like?" He questioned me "Aiden, he looks so good" I stated, "he looks breathtaking" I remembered his face in my mind "he's none of the things that I heard from you. He was calm, polite, and of course, there was no sign of anger issues. When I bumped into him-" my thoughts cut me out. 

'Remember rules 4, 5, 8, and 12' 

"Hey chill there woman, you said it you talked for about ten minutes" I chuckled "I just don't know, it's like his eyes talked" "All my friends said that he was emotionless, buried himself in work and when he talks to people he either asks them to get him something or shouts and yells at them" I shrugged my shoulder.

"When did you get here?" He asked "about two weeks ago," I said "but I hear marketing is most popular in England like you get a lot more money there" I nodded "but I wanted to escape there, holds a lot of memories" "I'm not even going to ask, I feel you" he laughed.

"It's just I wanted to try something new, rather than the place I lived in. So here I am drinking coffee with you."

 "Where are you from?" I asked him "right here New York" "it's really busy," I said, "I hear you sister" he laughed "how old are you?" "25 still studying" he sipped his coffee, "really?" He nodded "what are you studying?" "medicine" he looked at his cup "wow that's great" "neurosurgery, it's my last semester" "I'll come to you every time I hit my head in anger," I said making him laugh "ok, but I'd rather not."

"How old are you?" He asked me "24" "what? Really? What are you a walking genius when did you even get to graduate?" I chuckled "Well, I graduated at 17. I finished college at 21 and took my master's degree and finished at 23 and here I am" "Wow, you really know what you're doing with your life" he chuckled "believe me or not, I don't know what the hell I'm doing, especially here in New York" I said shaking my head.

We kept talking and he's an amazing person, turns out he works here to make money for school. How is he so hardworking? He told me about his girlfriend and that she's amazing. And that it's his last year in school because he entered early, he's amazing.