Chapter 62: Cherry Kisses

Valentina POV

We were in the lake "I love it here" I said "yeah me too" "so are we going the day after tomorrow?" "The day after tomorrow?" Xavier and James came pouting.

"A little privacy please," Richard asked the guys who came running from inside "aren't we going home to find a house and make a wedding happen?" Memories came back "yeah. Sorry, forgot" "we can go home a day later if you want, we have all the time we need." he caressed my back "no, not at all I just forgot, and I love it here," I closed my eyes and pushed my head back in the water still being held by Richard who kissed my collarbones making me giggle.

"Too precious for this world," he said smiling, I hugged him not letting go of him "never letting go of you," I said "better not" "promise I won't," I said and pulled away "let go already? It hasn't been two whole seconds" I laughed "it's getting cold, and you take my words too seriously Richie," I said kissing his nose and going up "nope" he pulled me back in the water, and I screamed laughing "bubs let me go," I said "no" "please" I pleaded pouting "but then I'll be alone" "you can come, we'll eat dinner or pie or both," I said "pie" he looked happy so happy "yes" he carried me on the shoulder and ran inside the house.

"Outside" Maxine came and hushed Richard outside "you're wet, get dry and then come in" "hey it's my house," Richard said, "boy, you better do what she says before she.." Xander said, "does the unknown" John continued "what's the unknown?" I whispered to Liv "she's like the mother of the group like she says you better do it before I reach three" I laughed "She's serious" Michelle said, Richard groaned.

After a bit we all prepared dinner and it vanished from the table, like literally every little bit. "Pie time," I said bringing pie out of the oven "pie" Richard smiled "yay," a few said, "but watch out it's hot," "how hot" Benjamin put his hand on it "ow" "just got out of the oven hot," Lillian said, "so you are going back home the day after tomorrow?" We nodded "why? We want to stay a bit more" Callan said "well we have some things that we have to arrange and they better be arranged while we are on a break from work" Richard said, "engagement stuff?" The girls got excited "yes, but it's not the main. Oh, Jesus Christ" Richard stopped looking at me "we're going to make a small engagement party and the reason why we're going to go home early is that we are looking for a house to move in together after getting married," I said, did I say too much? "well we're coming with you." Michelle said "No Michelle, they have to go alone. Maybe they want some alone time" James said, "he's right," "but we helped him settle in his house" Michelle said "yeah, while he was single" Xander said "but he's getting married" "we can use your help, Michelle if you want." I said feeling like she was sad "dude all I want to do right now is enjoy this damn pie in front of me but I can't because you keep getting into all of this drama and shit. When we go home we'll figure it out ok?" Callan said eating the pie.

We watched a movie and were in our room and I don't feel like sleeping "Richard do you want to go for a walk?" He shook his head "spa night?" I smiled hoping he'd say yes "come on please" he nodded. I put on a bandana for both of us "can't I have the blue one?" Richard said I took it off and put it on him.

"Richard we can't do all of them," I said, "Hey you wanted," he said with the cooling eye mask on, I laughed "what are you laughing at?" I shook my head "come on I can put on some lip balm for you" I said, "cherry?" I asked him he nodded eagerly.

"Had fun?" I asked him "yes, but I like your cherry lips they taste better," he said pouting, I pulled him in and kissed him. I smiled when he kissed back. His hands were on my cheeks and I pulled him from his waist or shirt. I sat on his lap and put my hand around his neck and kissed him with passion. He rested his back on the headboard and just hugged my waist to pull me to him. I put my hand on his cheek, when we wanted to take a breath, it was like we were running, our breaths uncontrollable. His eyes were on mine. I put my head in the crook of his neck and kissed him, just kisses. Just cherry kisses. 

"Have you had enough cherry kisses yet? Cause I can go on and on" he smiled and just embraced me. I could feel his heart. "I love your eyebrows," I said stroking them "they hurt, by the way, a lot. I can't imagine you making me go through all that pain" I chuckled "imagine waxing your whole body" he blushed making me giggle.

"What's that sound?" I looked out of the balcony, there were music, loud ass music, and lights "they like to do that. I never liked it. Or maybe it was normal before you came but I don't like it" he said hugging me from behind.

"Why is that? It's music. Who doesn't like music and parties?" "It gets worse, a night they were so drunk they went skinny dipping" my eyes widened "Oh sweet biscuit and you did what?" I asked him "I was sleeping. Look I drink ok?" I nodded "but the difference between me and them is I know when to stop when my limit is." I nodded. "so what are you going to do about them?" "Nothing," he said "Richard they're your friends and you can't leave them at 3 am outside it's cold and they are in their bathing suits" "I tried stepping in one time Xander pushed me away and so did Ben" I sigh and was about to give up when I saw Michelle taking off her upper piece.

"Oh no. I'm not in this with you" I said getting out of the room and outside to hear them cheering for her. "no this stays on Michelle" she was clearly drunk. "hey I make my own decisions" "ok make them while you're not drunk, cause clearly nobody here is mature enough to say something" I put her suit back on "I'm not drunk" once she said that she threw up "it's ok" I put her hair behind her "quit watching and go to sleep all of you" I said.

"Thank you, Valentina," she said as I laid her on the couch. "get some sleep Michelle" I put my blanket on her and left her to sleep.