Chapter 04: No!

"Elena I got the job" "really?" She clapped her hands together "yes, I need to tell you something" "tell me, me too" she seemed excited "no you first" "ok, I'm pregnant" she said "dude" I jumped, I was so happy for her "again 4th?" I asked her "they're eating my brain" "at least when you're pregnant Brian takes care of you," I said.

I always hoped for someone to care for me like Brian takes care of Elena and a love story like theirs.

"I hope it's a girl," she said, "yeah me too I can't be a godmother of four boys" she laughed "you're right we don't want them to be with his parents, they'll spoil him" I laughed "they'll get fat and won't study" she rolled her eyes.

"Dude stop talking about them like that, where are you?" I asked her listening to the sound of silence, "at your house, it's literally the only place where I have some me-time alone and rest" "ok," yes I gave her a key we're sisters, literally.

"So? Tell me" "Ok, so before I went to the interview I bumped into a man and we didn't talk like literally, may have been a moment, I was in another daze another world it was amazing. So I went to the interview, he is the company's CEO. He is Richard Pierce." I said sipping some wine.

"I walked in and said the CEO would never interview me. He may be just a man sitting in the CEO's office. So I may have a chance. But dude I don't. I won't. I would never date my boss" "wow, he's not your boss," she said, "are you kidding me? He is the CEO of the company the head of all heads." "so, don't date him, did he ask you on a date?" I shook my head.

"Dude, no. No, you just got there." She groaned "what did I do?" I asked her "you like him" "no I don't, I didn't even start work and he's asking me if I'm in a relationship and if it bothers me I should be looking for another job" I took a sip of wine "oh sweet mercy, he wants to know if you're single or not Valentina." "Really?" I asked her, I'm not really great in relationships. I've never been in one actually, so yeah. "connect the dots" she said, "when are you starting?" "tomorrow, pray for me. And record his reaction." "I already have three, you don't need the fourth" I laughed "bye" she waved her hand "bye peaches, bye my goddaughter" she chuckled and we ended the call.

I have always wanted a baby and that's why I loved spending time at Elena's except for her being my best friend I loved playing with Freddie, and Marc and hearing the never-ending flirtation with Chris.

I will never have a baby, I would love to but don't want to bring one in this harsh world of ours.