Chapter 60: Who Am I

I woke up and Richard was still sleeping next to me so why not sleep for a little while? I smiled and snuggled and ended up sleeping again.

I woke up and he was my big little spoon. I smiled he was turned around and my arm was around his waist. He was holding it. I love him, the thought of him gave me butterflies. He turned around slowly, surrounded my body with his arms, and put his head on my stomach. I looked at the clock and it was 11 am it was a vacation we have got nothing to lose. Except maybe go for a swim.

"Richard baby, good morning" I played in his hair "good morning, what time is it?" He asked in his breathtaking morning voice "11:25 am" I said, "but I don't want to go downstairs" he groaned rolling himself on his back, I chuckled and sat on his torso. "we don't have to go downstairs" I said, "what are you suggesting?" He sat putting his arms behind him for balance, amused. "I don't know" I put my hand on his cheeks.

"I am going to give you a nice, clean shave" I got up "no" He pulled me back "why?" "I don't like people giving me a shave," he said, "I only shave myself," he said, "ok" I sat next to him "I don't like people styling me" "it's ok" I really didn't mind "fine, fine you win." He groaned, and I laughed "Richard, I'm serious it's ok. I'm not mad or sad." He chuckled "you are going to shave me, whether you like it or not, it's obligatory now." "ok fine that you insist" I got up.

"Don't worry" he was sitting on a chair "what if I look like a child?" he said, "then, you'll look like a beautiful" I stopped "sorry, handsome, sexy child" I played in his hair sitting on his lap "shall we begin?" I asked him "no?" "I promise baby I won't hurt you" I promised "ok" he took a deep breath "wow wow wow" he stopped me "what?" I got scared "can you wear something less revealing?" "are you kidding me?" He nodded "ok then" I took my Pjs shirt off and was only in a crop top "please," he asked "Nah, you scared me," I sat on top of him.

It actually went pretty well "oh my god, I accidentally had Hugh Jackman in mind" I joked, he looked in the mirror and sigh "you look handsome, love" I pushed some of his hair away from his shoulder, "What?" I smiled "counting my blessings" "I should be the one saying that," I said.

"Don't you want to get married like right now? Like now, now?" "I would love to, but your family, and friends, my friends." I said, "Forget about them for a moment" "you didn't even tell your family, your friends didn't believe it." I said, "I told them yesterday when we came back and they were thrilled, mum and dad. They were so happy." "Really?" He nodded. "Let's like get married on the nearest date." I nodded "we don't even have to make an engagement party maybe just close friends or something." I said, he nodded "and meanwhile on the way to the wedding let us find our perfect house." He said, "from the day after tomorrow" he continued and put his hand on my cheek "is this actually happening?" I asked "yeah," he said and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Now that I think, you do look like the beast from beauty and the beast" I laughed and ran "oh no you didn't" he chased me and when he got me he threw me on the bed and tickled me, I laughed breathlessly.

"I'm sorry, Richard please." I laughed "who am I" "the gorgeous, handsome, and sexy man" he stopped. "damn I am." He said. I was breathless laying next to him "why did you want to give me a shave anyway?" "do you really wanna know why?" He nodded, I sat on his lap and kissed him passionately, full of love and emotion, as if I was whispering him a secret. I pulled away "the beard was so sexy but itched me when I kissed you, and I love your kisses. Breakfast?" I took one of his shirts and went downstairs. He didn't say anything may have been rather speechless.