Chapter 59: Who's Half-Naked?

We walked through the bushes and saw Richard's friends. "where the fuck are they? We've been waiting for four hours" Callan asked "no keys, all the doors are closed" Maxine stated, "do you want to go back?" I asked "gladly" "did you hear that I think they're back," John said, "run" Richard held my hand and we began running or jogging.

"Where the hell were you?" Olivia stopped us "in the middle of the night" Justine added "half-naked" "who's half-naked?" James came instantly, I looked at Richard who stood in front of me. "what is that?" Michelle came to me "did you?" She looked at Richard "are you both?" We nodded "congratulations" she hugged me. "How did you notice?" "darling I can notice a ring as beautiful and as big as that a mile away. It's gorgeous, he's lucky to have you." I smiled "thank you" "can we just admire how big it is," Zara said, "that's what you're up against, all of you" she pointed at all the boys, I never liked being the center of attention.

"What are you doing here? All of you?" Richard asked "We just came to visit we thought you may need some company. Came at the right time or what?" Ben said and they chuckled.

"Well, we just came from our date, and we made a pie yesterday," I said, "can't you just go home," Richard said groaning "in your dreams lover boy. Not after you just got engaged" Jack winked and shuffled in Richard's hair. "can't leave you both unwatched"

"Ok I'm going to change and come back," I said, I went into the room Richard and I sleep in and saw Munchi sound asleep on the ground even though the whole house was open.

I changed into something comfy and warm and got downstairs and they were eating pie "this pie is amazing," "believe it or not, Richard did most of it" I said, "what? Dicky cooks now" I nodded "when did you come?" Richard asked them "at 10 pm maybe" Richard laughed "hey don't laugh at our pain, we were sitting there for 4 hours" I laughed silently.

"Well, I'm tired, and I would love to sleep good night everyone," I said and looked at Richard "I'm coming after a minute" I nodded smiling. "Good night Valentina," they said.

"Dude it's been three months, what the hell" I heard a whisper, "shouldn't you have waited a bit? Like a year or two" "Leave me alone I love her and she is the one for me. Like it or not I don't care. You may be looking for someone for a lifetime but find them in a second. I wasn't looking and I found her, I'm glad I did. Three months or not I love her." I heard him say.

"Leave him alone, at least he knows what he wants. Don't play mind games on him. Even if it were two days. He loves her, and she loves him back. Do you see the way she looks at you? She looks at you with adoration and love as if you were a masterpiece. She looks at you with a look I've never seen before. Trust me on this. She loves you with all she's got. We were talking before and she told me that she would never leave him, that no matter what she loves him. She told me that she loves him with all she has got, that when she's not with him she feels like something's missing. She loves you so much" Maxine said making me smile, I walked into the room and went to bed.

I wore my PJs and got into bed putting next to me the most valuable piece to my heart on the nightstand, my engagement ring.

After a bit I felt Richard sneak into the room, I chuckled at him trying not to be noisy. He was like kicking stuff and then telling them shh, I felt him get into bed and pull me close to him, sneaking his arm around my waist and pulling me closer. I chuckled

"Did I wake you up?" I shook my head "no, I was still awake. What took you so long?" I asked him he shrugged his shoulders "nothing just talking to them" he pushed my hair behind my ears "my ginger-headed beauty" "my unique eyed love" I smiled looking at them in the dark. "not as beautiful as yours" he whispered "dark brown from the outside turning into hazel and then green. And your other eye has that beautiful blue peck. I love you, baby," I said while his eyes were closing "me too," we slept in peace with butterflies in mind.