Chapter 66: Not Pity but Love

We bought a few things for our new house and did some stuff for the engagement, Elena said she probably won't be able to come but sent her the invitation and I also sent Harry an invitation. Oh, and we also sent the invitation cards to everyone ere they are approximately 26 people and it's going to be in an amazing garden Richard and I had a picnic date in. And it's after a week. Oh and we also reserved the wedding and it's going to be after 2 months.

"Do you think she's going to come?" I asked Richard "I mean I won't be sad if she doesn't come to the engagement she's pregnant, but it will mean a lot." "I don't know, I hope she does though. Who's Harry?" He questioned "Harry isn't going to come he is my best friend," I sigh "I don't have anybody Richard, no family, and no friends" "why didn't you invite your uncle?" He held my hand and caressed my cheek "well because he's going to cause such a dilemma about him and his daughter and make that night go downhill about how unperfected I am, how I don't deserve any good, that you will marry me out of pity" I had tears in my eyes

"Hey, don't cry, please. It breaks my heart when I see you cry. Well you have me and I love how unperfected you are, he doesn't have to come. I don't want him to come. And I'm not marrying you out of pity. I'm marrying you out of love.  You know me, pity doesn't run in my blood. The amount of love I feel towards you is indescribable. I love you from all my heart it hurts. You better not get cold feet, just wear socks the night before and we'll be good to go" I chuckled.

"You have me, and I have nobody but you, baby. It's just a few hours, which we'll spend together getting photographed anyway." I smiled "you know we're getting photographed in the engagement and in the weekend and this weekend? Because your mom doesn't want us out of sight in the engagement" "well more for me" he said his eyes sleepy.

"Well, at least we're going alone" "nope, with the photographer" he chuckled "yeah, I mean us time alone." "you need time alone, sleep. You're literally in your fifth dream now" he stated "mhm" I chuckled "goodnight love" he was already asleep "I love you" I ended the call.

It has been a week and to sum it up more bad has happened than good. 13 asthma attacks from which I had to go 4 to the hospital. Harry didn't respond, Elena said she couldn't come. Aiden was out of New York with his girlfriend and Mia was on a vacation with her boyfriend. But on the other hand, Richard and I moved a lot of things in the house, took pictures brought the engagement dress and tuxedo separately of course did all the procedures and we were done.

It's 8 pm and tomorrow is the engagement deep breath in and out, in and out. The bell rang, I opened the door and saw the unexpected Elena. "oh God I missed you so much" I engulfed her in a hug "I can't do tomorrow without you" "so are you going to leave me out here or what? I can leave there is a flight in an hour" she said, "it's not wrong to tell me you miss me too you know? Where's your bag?" She smirked "Richard. It's with Richard he's parking" "he brought you? He planned this?" She nodded "I wasn't coming, but he called me and told me that it made you sad that I said I wouldn't come and that it would mean a lot to you and to him. Did you cast a spell on him or something? Cause mine was never in love with me that way" she said.

Richard opened the door and I just hugged him "Thank you very much, Richard, really thank you. It means a lot, like really" "now get out" Elena said, "what?" Both of us said at the same time "get out, I have to get her ready" "I am ready, can't he stay with us?" I asked Elena "wait it's my house" I stood my ground "and I'm pregnant deal with it" "I'm gone" Richard literally disappeared in a second "you're mean, you know he gets scared of you" "everyone gets scared of me" she laughed.

"Now where's my room?" She asked with a blank face her hands on her hips "well you'll have to bear me a couple of nights till I get the guest bedroom cleaned, so I'm your sleep buddy" "I don't mind you'll be my body pillow" "ok"

Ok right now I'm beginning to regret it, she's literally over me and she's snoring and I need some sleep it's 4 am "Elena, Elena" she doesn't even bother to wake up "Elena" I said loudly she woke up shocked "what's wrong?" She asked "maybe just a bad dream," I said she nodded. Oh God, I'm so mean. But she slept after a second so no worries.

I went to the couch and threw myself on it and slept, just closed my eyes and slept. No dreams nothing.