Chapter 31: Yes, I'm Jealous

Richard POV

She looks stunning, so beautiful and sexy, hot, and God I can't think of that right now. She's just everywhere in my mind. I can't focus on anything, she's going to be the end of me.

"Valentina you look amazing," Michelle said, "thank you, can't compare myself to you" she was holding my hand and playing with my fingers "thank you, but dude that dress. Where did you get it from?" "Forever 21 I guess" she's so sweet.

"Richard, yo" I looked beside me "were you daydreaming?" The guys laughed "definitely not the cringe anymore" "shut up" I said.

"Valentina," a man said from far away "Aiden" she left my hand and walked toward him, she hugged him. I'm jealous.

"Someone has competition" they laughed "shut up" I wasn't bothered by their words, maybe a bit. But what bothered me the most is the so-called Aiden "Woah Richard she's laughing" John said, "someone's jealous" I took in a deep breath. "Fuck off" I stated not making my eyes leave her "you're jealous," Michelle said "it's not wrong to be jealous" she smiled "I don't like him" I stated "you're jealous dude, you never felt that. It's normal."

"Yes I'm jealous" I faked a smile, did she just. Did she just put her hand on his arm laughing?

Valentina pointed at us and he came after her. I groaned. "hey guys this is Aiden, Aiden this is everybody" Valentina came and stood next to me putting my arm around her waist.

"This is Richard," she said pointing at me "the Richard" he looked shocked "uhh finally thank sweet baby Jesus" Valentina and the guys laughed, what are they laughing about? He put his hand out for me to shake. "Woah strong grip there buddy" Valentina chuckled, I meant to hurt him.

"He's my boyfriend," Valentina said, thank goodness she still remembers "Adam? It's Adam right?" "Aiden," he corrected his name "sorry the music," I said, "so Adrian where do you work?" I asked "it's Aiden again, and I'm on my way to becoming a doctor" the guys laughed "so you're still studying?" He nodded "but I work in a coffee shop to get the money I don't want all the money from my parents I need and want to work hard for it"

"I met him in the coffee shop, he helped me come to the interview," Lina said smiling brightly "Val talks about you a lot, she adores you, she was going to return to England but then you got together." "Aiden" she looked at him "well I better go, my girlfriend, is waiting for me at the bar" I sigh "well it was nice to meet you Alexander" Valentina looked at me "Still Aiden but ok, bye"

"Richard" she looked at me "what?" "what were you doing?" She asked me "getting to know Aiden" I chuckled holding her from her waist "so you do know his name" "who Aiden? Yes," I said.

"You're just jealous" she pointed at me chuckling "no," I said "yes you are" "yes I am" she laughed "and you're mine and I don't like to share what's mine. You are mine and only mine" "Well I have my eyes only on you, Aiden's just a friend," she said and kissed me "and a doctor and a hard worker" "well you're my boyfriend, a hard worker, the CEO of the company, and you're going to dance with me" I smiled as she held my hand and brought me to the dance floor.

Her body was amazing like a sculpture, the curves were in the right places. Her dress fit her perfectly as if it was made on her, for her. We were dancing and I was too focused on her eyes, sparkling amazing eyes "plus to make you comfortable, I don't date doctors" I chuckled "you're my one and only" she said looking at me in the eyes and I know it's the truth cause one day I want her to be my wife and build a family with her.