Epilogue: Till Death Death Do Us Part

It's been seven years since Richard and I got married and I have never been happier. We have three babies: Aurora, Andrew, and Elliot. Elena gave birth to a fifth child which was a girl and got named Amber so now I'm a godmother of five and have three children. 

Joelle got married to a man named Nathan and Daniel got married to a woman named Felicia. All of our friends got married including Mia and Adrian. Maxine had Gregory and Adam, and Nicole and Callan have Celine and Samuel. Olivia and Jack adopted Lily, and Zara and Xander gave birth to Leo. Michelle and James decided to follow their paths and said that when the time comes they may think about it. 

I felt hands wrap around my waist "hey" Richard whispered in my ear "how are my girls doing?" I smiled "she is kicking like crazy," I said as Richard kissed my stomach "what are you thinking about?" he asked me "just about how lucky I am to have met you at that red light" he smiled "and to have come across the interview" "I'm thankful that I was at Walmart's parking at night because without being there, I wouldn't have been standing right here right now in front of you."  I giggled "I love you" I whispered "I love you too" he kissed me.

I just want to thank God for everything he has done to me for me. Because without every obstacle and every problem I wouldn't have been here. With the love of my life, my children, and our family.