Chapter 37: Prick-Tease

Yesterday and today Richard had the day off. He had many meetings outside the city, he told me he was coming today at 7 pm straight to his house since he was going to be very tired. I told him to come to my place but he told me he had work to do late at his house.

Mia told me that she had her birthday party today and invited me to her party. She stated that her boyfriend and many other staff members were going to be there, so I told her why not since Richard was going to be working and I was free.

"Hey did you invite Larry?" I asked her "what?" she asked, "Larry sales Larry?" I nodded, and she shook her head "maybe he's just here for a couple of drinks" I nodded.

"So, what's going on between you and Mr. Pierce," Gina asked me "Excuse me?" "Mr. Pierce" Mia looked at me "umm, nothing's going on" "doesn't seem like it" Luca shook his head "what?" "I mean he looks at you differently, he doesn't yell at you. And if nothing is going on then he sure as hell wouldn't have blocked that cup" I looked down "well to save you some time. There is nothing between us" "then why do spend all your time together? Like whenever I see him outside I see you with him. You know it's not wrong to have something with him, I mean he's hot" "there isn't anything between us" I hated lying. 

"If there isn't anything between the both of you and he hasn't been with any woman in recent time, maybe he turned gay" I choked on my drink and laughed "gay?" Luca nodded "I don't think so" Mia laughed "hey it's possible" Gina gulped her drink "I don't think so he doesn't look gay," I said and Mia looked at me. "so you have a gay meter?" I shook my head "but I don't think he's gay, he's straight" Gina said "and why do you say that?" Mia asked. 

"Well because one of my friends told me he was kissing a woman in the streets" "what?!" I asked "maybe she's lying" I whispered "she's paparazzi" shit "and I have a picture" "is she visible?" Luca asked "no, only her arms around his neck and waist" she brought the picture and showed it to Luca "show me" Mia took the phone "seems like he likes it rough" Luca said chuckling, I took the phone, it was my bracelet and my mom's ring on my index finger "they can't identify her" Gina said "why does he have paparazzi anyway?" I asked her "they wanted him as 'the bachelor of the season' but he said no" what? "really? Interesting" 

I know that they would find out sooner or later "ok if you say so." Mia knew that we had a thing and she also knew that I didn't want to tell anyone yet.

"How about you and I go get a drink?" Mia looked at me "yeah" we walked to the bar "two Margaritas please" the bartender nodded "that was intense" I nodded "remind me again why you don't want to tell anyone" "because I don't want attention" she nodded "ok then, I'm going to the bathroom" she stated "ok"

"Hello there." I heard Larry's voice "what are you doing here? Didn't think you were the type of girl who goes to nightclubs" "well, I think you need to rethink that a little" I chuckled taking a sip of my Margarita "How about we go dance" he stated, "um no thank you" I said, "come on don't be a boomer" "I don't want to dance" he grabbed my arm tightly taking me to the dancefloor "when I say I want to dance, you should be thankful, I chose someone like you" he tightened his grip around my arm "I don't want to dance with you" I tried taking my arm back but he didn't bother "stop resisting, I know you want to, you want it. Or as your people say prick-tease" he held me close and put his arms around my waist hurting me putting his hand on my butt. I pushed him that he fell but he held my ankle making me stumble on the floor my stilettos broke and ran for my life.

I was out of the nightclub and didn't have much to wear and my car broke down. It started raining and I didn't want to be alone. My arm hurt so much and I was crying, I felt harassed and hurt. I walked to Richard's house which was a few miles away.

I knocked on the door, he was probably asleep. I rang the bell and the door opened by a sleepy, angry Richard "what?" his eyes softened when he saw me "Hey. What's wrong? What are you doing here?" "I didn't have anywhere else to go" I cried, he hugged me and brought a blanket and put it around me. He carried me upstairs and put me on his bed. He kneeled down and took off my heels.

"What happened?" I shook my head "can you just hold me? Please" I asked, he nodded and hugged me closely. "Do you need to change?" he whispered in my ear I nodded, and he walked away and brought a shirt from his wardrobe and was beginning to go out of his room "where are you going?" I held his arm with tears in my eyes "I'm going to leave you to change" I shook my head and walked to the bathroom "ok, I'm staying right here" I nodded.

I changed and got outside and he was sitting where I told him to. I walked up to him and hugged him. We didn't have to talk, our silence and his presence made me feel at home.

We laid down and he was looking me in the eyes "what happened princess?" he whispered and looked at my arm, as he was about to touch it I flinched unwillingly "I'm not going to hurt you Lina" he began touching it again "who did this to you?" a few tears fell from my eyes again, his eyes softened but had a touch of anger inside them "who did this to you, princess?" I shook my head, I didn't want to talk about it. My eyes began falling heavily. The last thing I heard was Richard saying "I promise Lina. I'm going to find out who did this to you and make them suffer."