Chapter 82: TMI

Richard POV

"So let's begin again, the wedding is in less than two weeks the ceremony is in that big, amazing, beautiful, breathtaking church that I can't spell" "yeah me too," Joelle said "then the photo shoot," Daniel said "and finally the big ceremony at Gotham Hall" Joelle added.

"And then nighty night for us I don't know what you're going to do," Elena said smirking, Joelle laughed and gave her a high five "can you stop?" I said cause Lina seemed uncomfortable, is she having second thoughts, I don't think so. I hope not. "Are you ok love?" I asked her "yeah I'm perfect" she smiled.

"So the flowers are settled just as you both chose them and the food is, oh god," Joelle said fake surprised "now" "what?" Valentina and I said "um yeah, let's go"

We entered the hall where caterers were, there were like 10 of them.

"Why are there a lot of caterers?" Lina asked me "Well because the wedding is going to be the most important wedding of the year or of the next 20 years," Daniel said, I signed him to shut it but he just continued "where the one and only Richard Pierce is going to be married, a miracle" she looked confused "and not only is he going to be married but to one of the most known families in England," Elena said, "umm what?" She was beginning to get freaked out. "Richard, what's going on?" She asked me "I literally don't know" I lied, I didn't want to tell her at least for now, she looked at me suspiciously "Richard" she was serious "I promise I'll tell you later" she nodded.

Valentina POV

Something was wrong. I'm not one of the most known families in England, yeah wealthy and rich but not most known. And why were they making a big deal about us getting married especially I quote they said, 'the one and only Richard Pierce is getting married, a miracle' something was off. I even saw Richard signalizing Daniel to shut up.

We tasted the food and chose and I was literally about to puke. We ate a lot. "can we go home?" I asked Richard "of course" "mine," I said, "but why" "I just want to go home" he nodded. Elena was with us and was staying with me "actually can we talk?" I asked him, he looked at me "of course," he said, "about what?" Elena interrupted I couldn't take it, I just laughed "what?" "Nothing, not now" "ok," she said and sat back.

We arrived home and entered "home sweet home" I threw myself on the couch and "I'm going to sleep" Elena entered her room "okki, good night," I said "to you too darling" she stood for a second "but can I talk to you for a minute" I nodded "of course" "I'm sorry Richard, just a second," she said "no problem"

We were in her room "so what did you want to talk to me about?" I lay on the bed "Are you sure you want to marry him?" "What?" I was shocked "I'm just asking I'm looking out for you" "of course, I want to marry him, I love him very much," I said in a duh voice "then what? What's wrong" "nothing's wrong," I said, "Valentina I've known you since you were 5, Quit acting" "seriously nothing's wrong" I don't know what's wrong "well, ok. I'm going to point out the things I saw today and you tell me" I nodded.

"When we were talking wedding stuff and we joked and you seemed some kind of confused or sad" "umm, you were talking about the last part of the night. And I was kind of shy, as you know or don't know I'm a virgin and" I made her fill in the gaps "so, I'm kind of scared, but I trust him, but still" "I get you, but really still a virgin" "yup" I agreed "it's going to be ok, trust me. It's going to be fun and" "stop stop, TMI," I said, "ok fine. Next part you literally were in another daze, another planet, when Daniel talked to you and Richard. You were kind of disappointed and also in denial." I nodded "well firstly, I'm not one of the most known families in England, Elena why would you say that" I was clearly confused "well you are. You see.."