Chapter 19: Now or Never

Richard POV

It is time, I am going to tell her now. It is now or never, she just quit and if I don't tell her now, I will never see her again to tell her. It's now or never.

"Because I goddamn like you." My mouth spoke by itself.

"Because I loved you since that minute we met Valentina. I was too afraid to tell you. You broke every rule I had made. Because I fell for your eyes, your beautiful light ice-ocean those stoned warm blue eyes that give meaning to my life, your freckles. Your hair, your bright ginger curly long hair, your, your angelic voice and smile, your laugh before I even knew your name." I said loudly "And when I walked away that day." I stopped looking down and then pushed my wet hair back "I was sad, I don't know how or why, but I was sad that I won't meet that angel again. I didn't know if you were real or not. I could have never imagined that such beauty existed. And I just can't hide it anymore" I looked at her and didn't know what she was thinking about, I would pay thousands just to know.

I felt tears on my cheek, I pulled away and saw her crying. Did I make her cry? Did I say something wrong? It's my fault, I shouldn't have told her. "Are you crying?" I asked her softly. She cried even more, leaning her soft cheeks into my palm, holding my hand tight. She buried her head in my chest. I loved her touch, I became addicted to her touch, even though I just felt her touch on me.

"I just" she hiccuped stuttering. I smiled, "I just liked you from the first minute I saw you since that day you bumped into me" am I imagining this conversation? "then why are you crying?" I whispered, is she regretting liking me "because, for the first time in my life, I actually found someone I love and loves me back, I'm happily crying Richard because I love you and I'm not hiding it anymore," she stated looking me in the eyes, how? "what?" I asked not believing her, how does she see me? What does she see in me?

How can someone as precious as her notice me? I was such an asshole. She blushed looking down, I raised her chin up "what did you say?" I asked her again smiling, hoping she would say it again. Say the sentence with the L-word, the sentence I'm craving for "I love you Richard, and I have never loved someone as much as I love you" she whispered, I twirled her in the air, that is the best day I ever lived, and from now on, the only thing I seek and want is for her to hear say my name and feel her touch and kisses "That's the best thing I've heard all my life" I smiled widely pushing her beautiful hair behind her ear. I smiled hugging her hard making sure she was not hurt and won't leave me.

"Is this true?" she stared at me with her wide blue eyes. "what is true, love?" I wanted to answer all her questions, even if I didn't know how. "this moment, these couple of minutes. Are they real?" hey I should be asking this question, because I'm the one who doesn't deserve her "They are, I love you so much" I smiled pecking her beautiful indescribable lips.

I felt she was down all of a sudden "what's wrong?" She shook her head, I wanted to take all her pain away "what's wrong? Tell me" I wanted to take all the agony away from her "what if I get you fired?" Why is she worried about me? "I don't give a fuck, because I have you now" she smiled her breathtaking smile, "Richard, I can't be the one who breaks down your future, you would be a wazzock if you accept that," Little does she know that I would sacrifice the whole world to be with her.

"I think wazzock means an idiot, you won't break my future, I'd be a definite wazzock if I let you go. And you won't be the one breaking down my future since you just quit and I rehired you" I smiled as I saw her chuckle.

"You would be breaking my future if you leave me," I said, she doesn't know that she is my future, and I want to do any and everything just for her not to leave me.

"Except if I let you go, who would tell me British words that I don't understand?" She laughed. Wait a minute, "I can't even get fired from my own company, my father is the owner, and I'm the CEO and soon to be the owner so it won't even work" "I love you Richard" she said, "I love you too" I smiled "so you won't leave me?" I asked her, and she shook her head "wouldn't dare" I hugged her.

Before letting her go for the last time today "can you say it again?" I asked her "say what?" she looked confused "the L-word" "I love you Richie" I smiled and my heart swelled "I love you Lina" I pecked her lips "one last thing" she looked at me "can you say my name?" she blushed "Richard" "again," I said "Richard" "again" she chuckled "why?" she asked me "because I love hearing my name come out of those beautiful lips of yours" I touched her lips pulling them down " Good night Richie" she pecked my lips and entered her house

I was in my house and for the first time I didn't want to be alone, I wanted to spend my time with her.

She kissed me, her soft pink lips touched mine. They were softer than pillows and feathers. She cared about me and told me she loved me. Her cheeks were smooth and today was just amazing. She told me she wasn't going to leave me.

I lay in bed and for the first time in forever, I am so excited to go to work tomorrow.

Can't wait to spend it with her, look into her eyes as they open from our kiss. Those eyes that have thousands of meanings. Those eyes, that I love more than I love myself. I love her more than I love the air, more than I love, and can't live without air. She's my only breath. The only person that gives meaning to my life. I love her so much it hurts.