Chapter 89: Mr. and Mrs. Pierce

"Do you Richard, take Valentina to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" "I do," he said, I sigh.

"Do you Valentina, accept Richard as your life mate, soul mate, and one true love, promising to share in all that life offers and suffers, to be there for him in times of plenty, as well as times of need, to soothe him in times of pain, and to support him in all endeavors, big and small, for as long as you both shall live?" "I do"

"Now the ring exchange, the rings" Freddie and Chris came "I give you Valentina a golden ring. The most precious metal symbolizes that your love is the most precious element in my life. The ring has no beginning and no ending, which symbolizes that the love between us will never cease. I place it on your finger as a visible sign of the vows which have made us husband and wife."

"I give you Richard this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken about today, our wedding day."

"And now, by the power vested in me by God, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." I smiled he took the veil slowly off and pulled me in carefully but fast.

It feels like soft rain on a summer evening. It feels like an explosion of the best flavors in the universe all at once mingling together and creating the best taste and sensation you've ever felt. The positioning of the hands makes a big difference in the sensuality of a kiss. The soft sounds that escape from him during a kiss can be a sign of deeper love or passion. It feels like you're not in your own body anymore and you're in another universe floating. It feels like you could get lost forever in the other person and you're not really sure how, but you are, and it's only through kissing. It's amazing with the right person. He leaned me backward and pulled my legs up. His hands moved up and down the length of my back, and we lost ourselves in the passion of the kiss. I wound my fingers through his hair, and my body seemed to mold against his as if I were liquid. My heart thrummed in my chest, and I felt my knees grow weak. But he held me tight. We pulled away and realized we were surrounded by people.

"Dear ladies and gentlemen I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Pierce." Everyone clapped Richard carried me and twirled me in the air "you're finally mine and mine alone" I said, "I was yours the moment I saw your eyes princess" "I think we're stuck" he laughed looking down "oh god" I laughed loudly, the dress was wrapped around our legs. "I love you," I told him "me too, so damn much" he kissed my nose making me smile.