Chapter 81: I Shall Not Lie

Richard POV

We were sitting on the couch simply talking "tell me about your first kiss" she looked shocked "umm, no" she said, "come on please" I pouted "no baby, I won't" "come on and I'll tell you about mine after" she thought for a minute.

"Ok, fine. He was tall and handsome as hell. The beauty that no one ever had. Well, at least for me." Ok, I'm beginning to regret this "I loved him so much" definitely regretting this "so, I actually loved him since I met him. But I was afraid to tell him, 'cause I am me after all. So one day when it was dark and raining, he told me about the way he was feeling towards me, and I quote he said, 'Because I loved you since that minute we met Valentina. Because I fell for your eyes, your beautiful light ice-ocean stoned warm blue eyes. Your hair, your bright ginger curly long hair, your angelic voice, and smile, before I even knew your name.' I couldn't take it anymore I just ran and kissed him. It was a kiss just like the movies." She said smiling, I think it's me.

"Do you want to know his name?" I nodded "his name is Richard, Richard. You were my first kiss" I smiled "oh my god, are you serious?" She nodded. "I never felt that kind of love that just takes your breath away, or you are here I feel like my heart is all over the place. Or when I stare at your unique eyes. Your beautiful unique eye, oh god. I can write books about them, Richard. Words aren't enough for how I feel towards you, love" I pulled her towards me, "oh god how can I deserve such a pure-hearted, wonderful, sweet, beautiful woman like you" I put my hand on her cheek.

"No Richie you deserve more, much much more, I never actually understood why you chose me out of all the girls roaming around you and-" I cut her off "because I love you Valentina and I've never loved someone as I loved you, I love you more than myself, who cares about our problems, your problems. We'll get through them and we'll stay with each other every step of the way, through thick and thin, through tough times and unbearable times. Ok?" She smiled and nodded.

"Besides, I can never find someone like you, like ever. That beautiful smile, bright ginger curly hair, beautiful light icy ocean eyes, but what makes you that irreplaceable person, is your personality, your beautiful personality. Kind, caring, cheerful, and selfless, you put everyone before yourself even if it means it would harm you. You wish the best for people, even if they're not good to you, you give second and third, and tenth chances, and you never give up on anyone. You are that strong independent woman, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. Besides no one says wazzock better than you do" she laughed "I love you baby" she said "me too love"

I kissed her showing her all my emotions, then through our kiss someone rang the bell "they'll go away" I said "we have to see who it is" she said smiling "no we don't" I kissed her again.

"Richard" she looked at me in the eyes "fine, fine. But we're going to continue that later." I said getting up "no promises" she laughed, I groaned "I was about to sleep outside what took you so long" Elena came in, and I groaned "why are you always arguing?" Lina asked her "That's how I am, what were you doing anyway?" Lina looked at me for help "we were kissing, until you came" I said not bothered "Richard" Lina threw a pillow on me blushing "what? I shall not lie, god forbid it" "so now you don't lie? Ok you'll see," she said crossing her arms and smirking.

"See what?" I ran to her side, she shrugged her shoulder "Lina see what" "see nothing, especially about that promise, for two days" I groaned "you can't do that" she raised her eyebrows "watch me, love" she leaned in making me think she was about to kiss me but got up instead walking towards Elena "you're a bad person" I said pouting "I am?" She asked, I nodded "3 days" "but that's unfair" "4 days, I can do this all day, how about we cut the chase and make it to the wedding" I opened my eyes widely "fine, fine I'm sorry" I apologized "ok, I accept your apology" "you go girl" Elena cheered and high fived Lina, I glared at her.

"Ok so wedding talk, wedding is in less than two weeks" the bell rang "I'll get it," Lina said, "no you rest I'm going to get it" I went to the door "what are you doing here?" I saw Daniel and Joelle walking in "pretty welcoming ha, we're here to see our soon-to-be sister-in-law" "hi" my love came and hugged them "how are you now?" Daniel asked her "I'm better, thanks to Richard and all of you for staying by my side" she came and wrapped her arm around me, and I gave her a kiss on the forehead.