Chapter 65: Your Daughter?

"Good morning princess" "good morning love," I said, "so do you want to begin today with the house process?" Richard asked me "I actually can't, I have a baby right now," I said "ok, wait what? You have a child?" I laughed, "um, I mean it's ok but" he got taken back a little bit "I'm coming over" he closed the call, "wow" I mumbled, "he thought you were my baby" I pointed at Liana "how can such a beautiful creature be mine?" I smiled "oh God you're too cute" I tickled her causing her to giggle and laugh "oh God I think I'm falling in love with you, I'm going to take you and run away" I joked.

"I think he's here, do you want to open the door?" She nodded and ran baby steps to the door she looked at me "you can't reach it?" She shook her head "ok here we go" I carried her to open the door "good girl" I smiled "hi Richard" I said and gave him a peck on the lips "Hi Rird" Liana copied me making me laugh, I sat on the couch "that's Liana" he was uncomfortable.

"Hi, Liana" Richard held her hand "you can call her Lilly" "umm, she's your daughter? I mean she's cute," he said scratching the back of his neck "yeah she is isn't she?" I looked at Liana, he was speechless and couldn't look me in the eyes, it was like he had many questions but couldn't say anything.

"Liana is not my daughter" he sighs in relief "then whose is she?" "My neighbor has an interview today and her nanny isn't available so I offered to help. Since I love children and Liana" she giggled "you should've seen the look in your eyes, you were horrified" I laughed.

"Well we're getting married and I'm finding out you have a daughter. Now" He said, "I mean it's ok but I would've preferred to know sooner" "umm Richard she's not mine," he thought for a bit "oh yeah right" I chuckled "what if I had one?" "had what?" He asked "a baby" "you do? It would've been ok I guess but we would've made them a room or something," He asked again.

"What if Richard? Would you have left me?" I asked him "No," he said without hesitation "No, I would never leave you. Even if you have a child because I love you and it would be a part of you." I smiled.

"So she is your child then," he asked again "No she is not" "oh thank god" I chuckled, little does he know I never lost my virginity. "you're too cute," I said, "I know" Liana giggled "hey she was talking to me" Richard pouted, "so you're ok with cute now?" I asked Richard, he nodded "ok fine you're both cute." "But who's-" I stopped him "don't say it, Richard, don't be a child"

After an hour Liana was sleeping "you're going to be a great mother one day" "really? You think so?" He nodded "yeah." "and you may be a good dad one day" he pouted "I'm joking, she likes you she definitely likes you Richard. You are going to be a great dad one day" he smiled, and the doorbell rang.

"hey" I opened the door, "come in" "oh no, I'm just here to pick up Liana. I don't want to be a bother," she said "How did the interview go?" "It went great" she smiled "that's good" "did Liana bother you, I know she's a devil" she laughed "what? No not at all she was so calm. She is literally an angel. She's sleeping right now" "you did me such a great favor, I will never forget it" I smiled "don't mention it"