Chapter 77: I Need My Valentina Back

Richard POV

I get up with the hopes that I'm dreaming, get up with the hopes that I see my beautiful baby's smile. I get up hoping to see her beautiful eyes, hear her beautiful voice and hear her say my name, hear her breathtaking laugh and see her crimson red blush. I get up hoping that this is just a nightmare and I will return in her warm embrace.

Did I make something wrong? Did I stress her out? Did I say something wrong? She promised me she won't leave me. She holds her promises, she can't leave me, she has to hold this one. She doesn't lie, she keeps her promises.

It hurt me to see her like that. I always loved seeing her sleep so peacefully, but right now I hated seeing her hurt, I hated seeing a tube going through her throat. I hated having to hear the doctor say she won't make it. Every time he says that I feel like hitting him, just like each of the seven men I hit. I promised Lina that I won't hit anyone again, but I don't have anyone to calm me down, I don't have anyone to hold my fist and tell me that the one I was going to hit doesn't deserve my energy.

I was at the place I once called my house, it doesn't mean anything anymore since Lina isn't with me. I walked through the basement and saw the boxing bag. I walked toward it, touched it, and remembered the time Lina told me to teach her, it was a memory I cherished. She would hit it a couple of times and tell me it hurt. I would hold her delicate silk hands and kiss them and she would blush and push a couple of hair strands behind her ear. I would carry her and put her fragile body on the messy gym counter and kiss her. I would tell her I love her, tell her that she meant the world to me. She would look at me with those breathtaking wide eyes of hers and tell me 'I love you Richard Pierce no matter what' and kiss me.

She holds my hair between those small fingers of hers tightly making me groan how much I love this feeling. She would trace her tongue and lips around my neck playing treasure hunt to find my sweet spot and when she finds it and I unwillingly moan satisfied she would smirk against my skin. I never liked to be controlled but with her, hell to what I like and want. She can take any and everything she wants.

I looked at the boxing bag and did nothing but hit the fuck out of it, no gloves nothing. I kept hitting it and didn't care about the pain I was feeling, the blood pouring down on my knuckles. I was taking all my energy out, trying to take all the pain from inside out, but it doesn't want to go out. Doesn't budge. I screamed and yelled and hit, screamed, yelled, and hit. Screamed, yelled, and hit till I found sand on the floor. It broke, and the bag broke. I cried and hugged it. I sobbed and fell to my knees. Tears were falling down without any control now. When I feel like my tears were dried and that there were no tears left to cry, I think of her and I say I'm an idiot and that tears don't dry.

I need my Valentina back. I need her hugs and kisses, I want to hear her tell me that everything is going to be alright. I want to feel her play with my fingers, I want to feel her hand under my lips, I want to feel her lips on mine. I want to feel her hand in my hair grabbing it softly. I need her teasing.

It's 10 pm and I'm right next to Valentina, Joelle and Daniel just left.