Chapter 56: I'm Going Home

"Help me" I heard him plead "help me please" I was crying, as I saw him bleeding out. The shirt he was wearing kept absorbing blood, I pulled his shirt up and the cut was so big, "Valentina" he said tears in his eyes "What do I do?" I asked, "wait ok?" I took my jacket off and cut it and put pressure on the wound "please don't close your eyes, baby. For me ok?" I begged "wait, I'm going to call 911," I said and reached for my phone "it's not charged" I cried "where is yours?" I reached for his pocket "Richard it's not charged" I sat next to him "Help" I screamed out loud "Help" people were walking in front of me and didn't answer "help, please" I shouted at the top of my lungs, Richard began closing his eyes "Richard, love" I put my hand on his cheek "don't close your eyes, please. I beg you, Richie for me. I can't live without you" "I can't Valentina, they're so heavy." He said choking, "Please, for me baby," I said crying my eyes out "help" I shouted, they looked at me as if I was crazy, can't they see him bleeding out? They continued walking away "Lina, I love you so much. But I'm going home"

I woke up in the middle of the night crying from a nightmare of Richard bleeding out while I can't do anything about it. I'm trying to stop it but I can't. "Lina I'm here" he gave me my inhaler, which I wanted but what I needed right now is his hug, to be close to him. I engulfed him with a hug and he pulled me close. "I'm here, baby. Right here."

After 15 minutes my eyes were closing and I was asleep.

I woke up in the morning and stretched my eyes closed and Richard wasn't there. I opened my eyes sunshine coming in making me groan.

I got downstairs and Richard was making breakfast. I hugged him from behind and kissed him between his wings. "Morning stranger," I said, "Morning baby" he backed me up and sat me on the counted giving me a long morning kiss "so we're taking turns now. huh?" He looked at me confused "yesterday, I was making pancakes remember?" "Well I'm making my famous blueberry pancakes today, and I don't remember you being shirtless" "you wish" I smirked "I do" I blushed.

"Come here," I said, "me?" He walked towards me, I put my hand and pressed my fingers gently and lightly under his eyes, his eyes were red "it was just a nightmare, I promise" he looked down "I just hate to see you hurt" he had tears in his eyes "I get hurt when I see you hurt" I pulled him in a hug. "I promise I'm ok, it was just a nightmare." He looked me in the eyes trying to see if I was saying the truth and I was saying it so thank god.

It's 8 pm and I and Munchkin are in the room Richard and I are sleeping in. He locked us up here an hour ago telling me to get ready for our date. "Ready for our date?" I nodded eagerly "you know you locked me up for an hour or something" "the door wasn't locked," he said laughing, "oh my god, I was literally about to knock it down" he laughed "well since you can't open doors how about you try this one?" He pointed at the roof door "I can try" I chuckled "it worked" I cheered.

I looked around "Richard, how did you do that, it's amazing" there were Christmas net lights over a table for two. Food over it and glasses. "what did I do? I found you" I smiled.

He opened me a chair. "white wine," he put some in my glass, I tasted it "tastes really good" "now the food" he was nervous "it's going to be great" I said, "I did pasta bolognas" "you couldn't have done it on your own" I said tasting it "it tastes great, you have outdone yourself" he smiled the biggest smile "indeed the better chef" "don't mess with me" he didn't believe "I'm not messing with you, it tastes amazing, it has to go into our cookbook" "dude" yeah we are doing a cookbook, where we put all our famous and favorite recipes and the dishes we love in it.