Chapter 52: Don't You Trust Me?

It was Thursday and Aiden just graduated med school and we were going to celebrate tonight "so when do I meet you?" I asked Aiden "8 pm?" "Ok," I said, "in the nightclub, we went to last time when your boyfriend got jealous?" He asked "ok?" I wrote in my notebook "hey!!" I said, "leave Richard out of this" "ok, ok fine" he chuckled, "well, I have to go. I've got work to do" "ok see you tonight" we hung up.

After the meeting, Richard accompanied me to my office "So, want to go out with me tonight?" I asked him "ok when?" "at 8 pm at the nightclub of last time?" I asked, and he nodded "with Aiden" he groaned "and his girlfriend" I went and stood in front of him. I caressed his cheeks.

"Why don't you like Aiden?" I asked, "you get jealous?" He nodded "he's graduating and we're celebrating, so please for me" I pouted "ok fine," he gave in "I don't have a problem with Aiden by the way" I raised my eyebrow "As long as his girlfriend is coming" I kissed him.

"I love you darling" "your language is too old for you," he said making me chuckle "hey, I'm British. That's the way I talk, you're old," "hey, you're ageist" I laughed "Am not, you're older than me by 4 to 5 years" he pouted "I love the age difference between us. You're like a child to me at heart." he chuckled.

"At least I'm not a child, like Aiden," he said making me laugh "ok so 8 pm tonight?" I nodded "I'm picking you up?" I nodded again.

I walked to his office again after an hour or two and saw Britany, "Hi, Britany" "Hi, Valentina" she walked outside. I sat on his lap "why are the curtains closed?" I asked him "because I wanted to do this" he kissed me "nope, not here," I said, he pouted "why?" He asked, "because what if anyone comes in?" I stated "I'm going to be in a really bad position" I continued.

"Well, what did you want?" He asked me "I wanted to come and asked for those signatures" I stated and put the file in front of him "you always take work seriously" I nodded, "I love those" I pointed at a picture of both of us on his desk "yeah me too" "it was a lovely day" he nodded "I have it in my desk I don't know where to find a frame to put it on my desk. "we can go to target together tomorrow" I smiled and got up "I'm going to see you at 7:00?" I asked "why 7:00?" He asked "why not like 7:45?" He asked "because I'm not going to be wearing lipstick and I can't kiss you here" I whispered in his ears. "bye love"

Richard POV

God, she's such a tease. I rang the doorbell. "Just a second" I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. After a minute I saw my ginger-haired beauty. "I'm not done yet, give me a second?" She asked, I nodded. She ran up the stairs. For me she looked amazing, she didn't need anything more. She was wearing a light sage satin backless sling-draped dress. It matched her hair perfectly. It had a split thigh and was mini, like mid-thigh. "I'm sorry, I'm really late" I walked up the stairs "hey, it's fine," I said. I sat on the couch in front of her room.

She came out of her room and looked like a goddess. Her hair was on the side of her head and she was wearing heels that matched her hair. "you look amazing" I said, "look who's talking" Even though she was wearing heels she pulled me down. "just one small kiss" She said, "as much as you want" I put her long hair behind her shoulder.

I looked at her lips, they were like that secret obsession of mine. "ok fine one because I may not be able to stop myself" she put her arms behind my shoulders and kissed me passionately. She pulled away and just caressed her lips against mine "Richard" she called my name "mhm" "I love kissing you," she whispered "me too" I stated "I'm driving" she got up "ok" once I realized what she said, "what? No" She stood in front of the mirror and put lipstick on "keys," she said putting her hand up "fine" I gave her the keys.

We were in my car "don't worry" "just drive slow ok?" After a second or two she drove as fast as a horse "Valentina, slow down" "don't you trust me?" She asked stopping at a red light "I do" she put her hand on my cheek and leaned in and kissed me. "we're just a minute away" she whispered "I love you" she stopped the car. She got her bag from the backseat, I opened the door "I love you too" "thank you for trusting me" she smiled "take care of my car" I pointed at the vale.

We entered the nightclub and she searched for Aiden "there he is" she pointed far away "Aiden" she hugged him "congrats" she smiled "congrats man" I said and gave him a handshake "Hi Dana" Valentina hugged her "hey" I shook her hand "took you long enough, 8 years" Aiden nodded "still a child though" I chuckled at Valentina's response "hey only at heart." I chuckled

"I want something to drink, anyone?" Dana asked "I'll come with you" Lina stated "Whiskey on rocks?" She asked me, and I nodded.

"Your girlfriend had 5 men ask to give her a drink, which she said no to. She's way too loyal" I chuckled "your drink my love" I took it and kissed her hand, "I love you," I said, "me too" "what did you get yourself?" I asked her "Martini, with olives" she put the olives in her mouth and ate them "care to dance with me?" She asked and pulled me to the dance floor.

Valentina POV

"Care to dance with me?" I asked him pulling him to the dance floor. We began to vibe to the music. He held my arms pulling them up and putting them around his shoulders, he leaned down to whisper something in my ears "you look gorgeous" "you look breathtaking as well" he put his arms around my hips, I turned around and put a hand on his and the other on his cheek.

His eyes were burning into mine, we were just a couple of centimeters apart. Our lips were almost touching. Our bodies nearly touched, I could feel his hot breath on my cheek and love how he towers over me. I felt the heat that radiated between us, and how we moved in sync.

He held me with softness and guided me across the dance floor as if we were in a dream that we didn't want to wake up from. He kept his eyes on me, yet knew where to take me.

Everything seemed planned in advance, nothing felt forced, I felt like I was floating in the air. Even though we weren't talking, I felt like our being there was enough. Like my entire being was enough, nothing seemed to matter anymore, I allowed him to take me anywhere he sought.

I felt like I was living, I began living the moment I saw him. He was the only one for me, forever. And because of that dance, that night, every touch he gave me, every kiss he gave me, every piece of love he lent me, I knew how perfect he is, since the moment I saw him.