Chapter 41: Scared of Her

Valentina POV

We are in Richard's room "Wow, nice room" I said, "yeah all my memories are here" he smiled and smirked, he sat next to me on his bed. "do you want a shirt?" He asked me, I nodded "yes please" he gave me a shirt. "can you please bring me my bag from the car?" "I dropped it off at my house don't you remember?" oh "I have my medication in there" I stated "wait for a second, I have an emergency kit in my car, I'll bring them and come back" I nodded "thank you" I changed in his bathroom till he came.

"Your medications are on the bed," he said. I got out of the bathroom and he just looked at me without saying a word "what?" I asked him. He tried to speak but didn't "Richie," I walked to him "Love, are you ok?"

"um you just look way too good in my shirt, I mean" he bit his lip "stop that, I got worried about you." He smiled and got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I mean look at you. So hot and smexy" he said smirking "Hey, hey." I said trying not to blush. "you gave that to me and it's awfully short." He chuckled "yeah I was young," he said and smirked still in another daze "Oh my god," I gasped "what?" "you've got a little drool here." I chuckled "here?" He played along with me, I nodded "oh yeah?" I nodded he carried me on his shoulder, making me gasp.

"Richard put me down," I said chuckling "naa'aah" "Richard," I said, "yeah" "put me down or else" he threw me on the bed gently and was on top of me "or else what?" I turned us around and tickled him making him laugh like crazy "stop" he said between laughs "stop" he said again "and what do I get in return?" "A kiss?" He suggested "that's fair"

I pulled him by his shirt and got close enough and pulled away, and then again. He pulled me by my throat and kissed me. I smiled during the kiss. It was gentle yet fast, sexy and passionate yet full of emotion. I put my hand on his neck and let my fingers play in his hair. He was giving me air and life.

Giving me emotions that I never felt and memories that I'm making. He put his cold hands on my warm back making me gasp, I loved it. It was like we were fighting I will always favor, fighting for dominance, yet telling a love story.

I didn't want it to stop. But we had to, I had to breathe. We pulled away. He gave me a peck on my lips making me smile "I love you Mr. Pierce" I told him "me too, Ms. Hart"

"Where are my medication?" He pointed at them "thank you" "You're welcome my lady" he said in a British accent "don't you ever do that again" I laughed "why?" "because it's horrible, say that in front of Elena I dare you," I said "no, I get scared of her" "why? She's way too nice" he looked at me as if I was a maniac "I promise you, when you get to know her you'll love her. She's just kidding all the time." He nodded.

"well I didn't expect your room to be like that," I said, "what do you mean?" "like your teenage room. I expected it to be more.." I was searching for the word "more.. boy hormonish" I continued, I laid on my stomach "more what?" He asked chuckling "I expected it to be filled with more pictures" "what pictures?" He asked amused "like, you understand me. Don't make me say it" I pushed his chest,

"Nope, I need more information" "Oh sweet God. Like lady pictures" I said low-key blushing "ohh the playboy posters," he said loudly "shhh" I hushed him putting my hand on his mouth "oh I had those" "really?" I asked him, I was just teasing him "nope, I never had them" he chuckled "you should've seen your face" he laughed "stop teasing me, was your room always like this?" I asked him "nope" "how was it like, then?" I questioned him.

"It was locked out, more of a no-entry zone. Like literally." I raised my eyebrows "so never did a lady, woman, or girl back then enter here?" "of course, women entered here" he gave in "Mom and the housekeeper. But only when allowed. My room was to be cleaned only once a month and I closed my door when going out or to school"

"I don't believe you, then what were you hiding?" I raised my eyebrows getting up and looking at the pictures "nothing this was and still is my zone and when I moved out I took everything, I never shared anything, not even a dorm." He said, "you're really hard to believe, no actual girl entered here?" He shook his head. "no girl entered this house" "so you were a virgin throughout school literally untouched?" I asked him.

"What am I a nun? Of course not" he stated shocked, "then what?" "Is this an interrogation?" He asked "yes, it is criminal, and I expect you to answer all my questions or there will be consequences" "like what police officer?" I thought for a bit "no kissing for a month" "fine I'm answering" I chuckled "I never brought women here, I went to their houses or we went to a motel or something. Maybe ever my dorm at college" "tactics" I chuckled and sat next to him "what motel?" He groaned "any motel next to a gas station or something?" "so if we wanted to kiss, which motel would you bring me to?" I asked him "I would never bring you to a motel. I would bring you to Four Seasons, Hilton, Ritz," he said giving me a kiss between each of them "never less but more" I smiled, and he chuckled smirking "you're so innocent," he said.