Chapter 87: Second Thoughts?

I woke up by bombs. I looked up and saw these things that explode with glitter. "Get up it's your wedding day," they said smiling I saw the robes, golden bride helium balloons, and my wedding dress. Oh god. It's the day.

I had my makeup on and everyone else's too. I was scared. I was so scared, that I'm afraid that I'll walk down the aisle and fall, or puke, or pass out there are over 700 guests along with channel cameras, and I'm walking by myself, my daddy isn't going to be next to me. I need Richard right now.

"Are you scared?" Richard's mother asked, I nodded "too scared" "I was just like you before I walked down the aisle, and even when the ceremony began until he kissed me, then I felt safe. I wasn't scared anymore." I smiled "nothing's going to happen I promise. I'm going to be right there sitting in the first row. If anything happens I'll be there." "thank you" I hugged her.

"You know what? I was scared, too. But you know what I did?" Elena asked me. I shook my head "even though we were in church. I imagined everyone naked. I was literally walking down the aisle and was trying to contain my laugher" everyone laughed "shouldn't have done that, when I looked at the wedding tape it looked like I was drunk walking down the aisle" oh I remember that day, I was her maid of honor. "oh my word, you're literally from another planet" Zara said "I love you" she continued. "Ok time to put the dress on, cause we have a half surprise" I didn't understand it "ok"

I had my beautiful amazing big dress on and we walked to a beautiful garden full of colorful roses "ok so since you were scared, we decided you should meet Richard" I got excited "but since it's not good luck to see each other before the wedding,  you're not going to see each other" I got confused "um, what? I don't understand" "ok so you're not going to be facing each other" I nodded "and because Richard is Richard he will have a blindfold on but you won't because of the makeup" "oh ok" Maxine got off the phone "he's there" I smiled

We arrived and he was facing forward "hi," I said, I turned around and put my back against his "I missed your voice," he said, "me too" he held my hand, making butterflies fly in my tummy "dude she looks amazing, you look amazing Valentina" I smiled "thank you John" "are you trying to make me take off that blindfold?" Richard asked.

"If you do that Richard Lee Pierce, I'm going to kidnap her and not bring her to the aisle," Joelle said "yes mom" I laughed "you're laughing at my pain aren't you?" "Yup," I stated "I can't wait to get married to you Lina" "me neither, can I hug him?" "ok, that's enough we're going" Maxine stated "why? Please just a minute" Richard said, they left me. "can we have a minute alone?" I asked "yeah? I promise I won't take it off" they left.

"You look gorgeous by the way" "you can't even see me" I chuckled "but you look great in everything" I blushed "I like it" "you like what?" "Your blush" he laughed "you are not only the one who knows me well" "are you having second thoughts?" I asked him "what? No never. Why would you ask that?" "I'm afraid to walk down the aisle and you say no" I looked down.

"Lina. I never had a doubt about marrying you. I can't wait till the moment the priest says I hereby pronounce you husband and wife, and you may kiss the bride. I never had second thoughts. Are you?" "what? no" I shook my head "are you sure?" "yeah baby, I love you very much. You look handsome by the way" I smiled and left "wait you don't have a blindfold on?" "nope," I was out of sight.

It's an hour after the meeting between us, and it's 30 minutes away from the ceremony. I was ready, totally ready.